💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New backstage Pictures!

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

Shadow

Sweet photos. She looks so tired, yet remains so giving. She's such a trooper.

What are balloons? Tape?

I think it was a dig about the lips.

She's a mannequin they are posing with in these shots. It reminds me of when I met Ray Bradbury one day, and after he spoke, he was so tired, and still people were coming up to take pictures with him, basically using him as a prop in their photos. I get the same vibes from this and for Gaga's sake I don't like it.

I got that sense as well. I wonder if this sort of thing is part of the reason why the meet and greets were canceled for the Monster Ball.

Silence those demons... . đŸ–€

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pink sushi

Without saying to much: she was for sure. I've been backstage several times and, yeah...

:( :( :( :( :(

She's a mannequin they are posing with in these shots. It reminds me of when I met Ray Bradbury one day, and after he spoke, he was so tired, and still people were coming up to take pictures with him, basically using him as a prop in their photos. I get the same vibes from this and for Gaga's sake I don't like it.

None of the fans backstage ask for pictures, it's Gagas team and Gaga who decides about the picture. So don't feel like the fans are disturbing her with pictures backstage and remember it's just the amount of fans that Gaga invites backstage (+ keyholder and friend).

Shadow

Backstage pictures from Oslo:

backstage3_zpsa3f0fc5d.jpg

backstage2_zps6ec31b74.jpg

backstage4_zpsb7882d9e.jpg

backstage1_zps01b2fa61.jpg

Gaga appeared a bit happier in these. Thanks for sharing. :)

Silence those demons... . đŸ–€

Lion Heart

Beautiful.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ChicaSkas

Without saying to much: she was for sure. I've been backstage several times and, yeah...

Yeah... that bothers me too. I saw the white powder pictures a few weeks back, not cool at all.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Yeah... that bothers me too. I saw the white powder pictures a few weeks back, not cool at all.

what pictures? I haven't seen them..

A Dame for Him

OF COURSE SHE'S EXHAUSTED AFTER A 2 HOURS LONG SHOW....... :fail: She's doesnt look sad :wtf: or anything like that in the pictures...She looks fine and she's happy to meet her lil' monsters back stage!

Archived