Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New backstage Pictures!

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagalovesme

My friend posted the 2nd pic on Facebook and said "Dear lord, this has be the ugliest person on earth." and 40 people liked it already.............

:sick: that's such a flawless pic though, do these people have cataracts?!

• 2 weeks later...

Why can't she just smile normal... It never bugged me, but now she just never smiles but does that weird face...

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Probglum

I'm im love with her simple makeup lately.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

pink sushi

What I really adore about this picture is that the lady on the left is the mother of one of the monsters taken backstage. She's such a good mom to be dedicated to be in the monsterpit with her own daughter/son. beautiful photo

tumblr_mf8kkg6JX01qls25mo1_500.jpg

That woman looks seriously sunburned.... :eek:

Backstage pictures from Oslo:

backstage3_zpsa3f0fc5d.jpg

backstage2_zps6ec31b74.jpg

backstage4_zpsb7882d9e.jpg

backstage1_zps01b2fa61.jpg

Gaga looks BEYOND GORGEOUS in these. :giveup:

ChicaSkas

She doesn't look happy. She looks spaced out. She looks like she's not feeling the moment. I'd even go as far as to say she looks like she's under the influence of some kind of d--g.

I don't like this. This isn't good.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

pink sushi

She doesn't look happy. She looks spaced out. She looks like she's not feeling the moment. I'd even go as far as to say she looks like she's under the influence of some kind of d--g.

I don't like this. This isn't good.

Ughhhh i hope not........................ :(

ChicaSkas

She's exhausted after performing and is dutifully seeing the fans backstage... looks like she's just going through the motions. They shouldn't be doing this to her, this crammed schedule....

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

My friend posted the 2nd pic on Facebook and said "Dear lord, this has be the ugliest person on earth." and 40 people liked it already.............

Can you post a picture of him on her?

I want to see how beautiful he is.

ChicaSkas

She's a mannequin they are posing with in these shots. It reminds me of when I met Ray Bradbury one day, and after he spoke, he was so tired, and still people were coming up to take pictures with him, basically using him as a prop in their photos. I get the same vibes from this and for Gaga's sake I don't like it.

RAMROD

I love that dreads, it's awesome!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GagaObsession

Oh my, the pink weave shots are stunning.

:flutter:

Archived