💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wonder Woman Supergirl movie?

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

So Gal Gadot posted this on her IG stories and all the comic book sites are thinks there will be a crossover movie between Wonder Woman and the new Supergirl.

The facts right now is that Supergirl will be introduced in the new Flash movie starring Ezra Miller with Sacha Calle as the new Supergirl. 

FAEyc1oWEAMVIQq.jpg

Some pics of Sacha as Supergirl. It looks like she won't be playing the more popular Kara Zor El. She looks like a couple different Supergirls maybe Cir El or maybe Lara Lane Kent. The later being Superman and Lois Lane's daughter.

SashaCalle-Supergirl02.jpg?resize=470,69

file.php?id=51455

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

IllusionLover
17 minutes ago, papergangster said:

She looks strong

Well she does, but also DC adds padding to their heroes' suits.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Nobody ask for this. All we wanted just properly made The Gotham City Sirens and they didn't give it. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JaysAMess
11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Nobody ask for this. All we wanted just properly made The Gotham City Sirens and they didn't give it. 

What do you mean, "properly made"? We've never had it to begin with. :bear:

1 minute ago, JaysAMess said:

What do you mean, "properly made"? We've never had it to begin with. :bear:

It means something that WB doesn't fck up as per usual :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JaysAMess
Just now, RAMROD said:

It means something that WB doesn't fck up as per usual :sis:

Yeah, I don't see that happening anytime soon. :saladga:

They should just let Cathy Yan have full control and have her direct GCS.

Stephen
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Ugh I wish :selena: I fear we're definitely not getting it now since Catwoman is in the Battinson movie. They won't want 2 versions on screen. Then again there will be 3 Batmen on screen in 2022 :nooo: Idk what the **** they're doing.

At least we have the Harley Quinn animated series :flutter:

6m9cdo06dq151.jpg

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

two boring characters, i want harley x poison ivy

Yeah, I like The Harley Quinn they have given us even if the movies were shít. Would love to continue seeing Margot Robbie as Harley in good movies and I really want an awesome Poison Ivy. I think I want to see maybe Bella Thorne as Poison Ivy. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

Yeah, I like The Harley Quinn they have given us even if the movies were shít. Would love to continue seeing Margot Robbie as Harley in good movies and I really want an awesome Poison Ivy. I think I want to see maybe Bella Thorne as Poison Ivy. 

Suicide Squad was ****, the independent Harley movie was very mediocre and forgettable. I dont understand how it's so difficult to create an Arkham type movie with Batman, Joker and Harley, I mean...seriously. Why are they doing random projects with these characters when u can create something epic. And then u do Arkham 2 and introduce Poison Ivy in there. 

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Suicide Squad was ****, the independent Harley movie was very mediocre and forgettable. I dont understand how it's so difficult to create an Arkham type movie with Batman, Joker and Harley, I mean...seriously. Why are they doing random projects with these characters when u can create something epic. And then u do Arkham 2 and introduce Poison Ivy in there. 

Because they wanted to stay away from dark movies.

TBH if they introduce Poison Ivy in Batwoman I wouldn't mind. She deserves to be in a live version at least in TV until a good movie is made. And the Villains on Batwoman have been pretty great and super complex so far. More complex than the actual Batwoman character herself. Watching Alice genuinely struggle with herself has been fun to watch. If they can manage a complex Poison Ivy I'd be hooked. 

JaysAMess
17 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I think I want to see maybe Bella Thorne as Poison Ivy. 

You're joking, right?

Confused Britney Spears GIF

Archived