💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Arca to perform virtual concert for charity

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

“Incendio” arrives ahead of an Arca-curated concert film premiering today (September 27) at 3 p.m. Eastern, via Dice.fm. Directed by longtime Aphex Twin collaborator Weirdcore, the film documents a multidisciplinary Arca set performed in the round at a socially distanced Ibiza venue. Guests include Physical Therapy and Total Freedom. Proceeds from tickets, priced at €3 ($3.50) or more, benefit Casa Rifugio Marcella, a temporary shelter for trans and nonbinary people who are victims of discrimination and violence. 

The film, which includes an Arca remix of Ariana Grande’s “No Tears Left to Cry” and a cover of “Tonada de Luna Llena” by the Venezuelan folk singer Simón Díaz, is part of Club to Club festival’s digital project “C0C, The Festival as a Performance.” Hosted and streamed in collaboration with the Fondazione Marcelo Burlon, the event took place on July 15 at one of the foundation’s venues, where each guest was given a camera to document the show.

Source

Tickets: https://dice.fm/event/rxxny-c2c-festival-x-fundacin-marcelo-burlon-27th-sep-streaming-from-ibiza-cest-ibiza-xplosiva-virtuale-torino-tickets

Doors open in 3.5 hours 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• alsemanche changed the title to Arca to perform virtual concert for charity
AURAOFSHEISSE

If it was anything like her residency at the Shed I will be gagging

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

alsemanche
1 minute ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

If it was anything like her residency at the Shed I will be gagging

That was iconic, I'm not sure she'd redo it for a virtual concert though tbh. I think it's gonna be more of her typical DJ/live production concerts. Anyway, bought my ticket and will see what it is in around 3 hours :giveup:

54 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The film, which includes an Arca remix of Ariana Grande’s “No Tears Left to Cry”

OMG WHAT?!?

JgHaus78

I’m being nice and simply curious when I ask this question, but what is the appeal for Arcas music in your opinion? Does she produce for other artists you like? 

11 minutes ago, JgHaus78 said:

I’m being nice and simply curious when I ask this question, but what is the appeal for Arcas music in your opinion? Does she produce for other artists you like? 

Haven't listened to her music much but I am really excited about the song she's producing for Azealia Banks.

JgHaus78
34 minutes ago, Ployd said:

Haven't listened to her music much but I am really excited about the song she's producing for Azealia Banks.

Azealia has been hit or miss for me these past few years. INB4 a white Twitter gay jumps on this thread to bash AB, I support the artist not the person. But yeah, I could see Azealia and Arca cooking up something really unique. 

alsemanche
45 minutes ago, JgHaus78 said:

I discovered her through Bjork but I love her as a solo artist. She has an entirely unique way of producing music and a very distinct and innovative sound. Her music may not be appealing to everyone, especially her less accessible stuff like her debut album Mutant, but she has a genius that not many artists possess. Her music means a LOT to me and it conveys so much even without vocals. Her production skills are just out of this world. A lot of people say it's random noise but it's absolutely not. It does take some time to click and figure out, however. IMO she's one of the best experimental artists to have ever existed and one of the best producers we've ever known. Her way of mixing genres is so seamless, and she uses the most intricate sounds and effects to produce such a large range of emotions. 

Her production for other artists is also genius. She's worked with Bjork (who is my all time favorite artist), FKA Twigs, Kanye, SOPHIE, etc. and they're all brilliant collaborations. 

alsemanche

Also, that set was a f*cking slay. The Beyonce remix was genius. and the Ariana rework :giveup: I'm also certain there were some Bjork samples in there, especially Enjoy's beats and synths.

And SHE PLAYED METELO SACALO!!!! ICONIC  

JgHaus78
11 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I discovered her through Bjork but I love her as a solo artist. She has an entirely unique way of producing music and a very distinct and innovative sound. Her music may not be appealing to everyone, especially her less accessible stuff like her debut album Mutant, but she has a genius that not many artists possess. Her music means a LOT to me and it conveys so much even without vocals. Her production skills are just out of this world. A lot of people say it's random noise but it's absolutely not. It does take some time to click and figure out, however. IMO she's one of the best experimental artists to have ever existed and one of the best producers we've ever known. Her way of mixing genres is so seamless, and she uses the most intricate sounds and effects to produce such a large range of emotions. 

Her production for other artists is also genius. She's worked with Bjork (who is my all time favorite artist), FKA Twigs, Kanye, SOPHIE, etc. and they're all brilliant collaborations. 

Thank you for the in depth response! 

i loved her work with FKA Twigs but her solo work isn’t something I could find myself playing unless I wanted background music while I’m painting. 

Archived