Oh I didn’t know they went by those. Sorry 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

Demi Lovato's pronouns:  they/them

Gonna put it out there tho, the non binary community really could of picked a better form to be adressed

Using a pronoun thats generally used in plural form when your talking about a single individual makes for some confusing ass sentenses at times :duck:

1 hour ago, insight said:

The aliens don't care

But Demi cares along with every other non-binary person on this site which is why we should respect all of their pronouns

ModernEcstasy

I mean, are we surprised? Gaga was outed as an alien years ago in MiB :billie:

But on a serious note, there is a lot of disrespect on this site and that is disgusting. 
How can fans of Lady Gaga, one of the most inclusive and accepting people on the planet, be so disrespectful towards others feelings/ identities! 

PartySick
4 hours ago, Economy said:

Gonna put it out there tho, the non binary community really could of picked a better form to be adressed

Using a pronoun thats generally used in plural form when your talking about a single individual makes for some confusing ass sentenses at times :duck:

Meh, it's not that difficult to do tbh.

And I'm honestly sick of the misuse here :huntyga: (not directed at you, Economy). If anyone refuses to use the proper pronouns AND they just can't help themselves but to click on Demi/Sam/etc threads to comment and/or mock others, let me know right now so I can send you to another forum. Thanks :kiss:

🖤

There are definitely unidentified arial phenomena existing. Will watch it if I can get peacock, just to see what they have video of. 

Economy

Speak for ur self. This stuff hurts my brain. When i moved to Canada and had to learn english and i had to learn plural goes without and S but singular goes with an S (ex: they walk, we walk but then you say he walk(s), she walk(s) im like wtf kinda messed up language is this:rip:

anyway back on point, just saying of all the stuff u can come up with there could of been something easier gramatically speaking:enigma:

Ive heard many were pro ze or zir. That woulda made way more sense

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Meh, it's not that difficult to do tbh.

MadreMonster
6 hours ago, Fresco said:

There are definitely unidentified arial phenomena existing. Will watch it if I can get peacock, just to see what they have video of. 

You really think there will be real and truthful revelations from a Demi documentary on peacock :ladyhaha:

Taylucifer

honestly I don't know if I believe Demi or not all I know is that they kinda have to say that to promote their tv show:billie:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Archived