Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

The finale of AHS: Double Feature (Part 1)

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe

I’m still bitter! Can’t believe they did this to one of the best seasons so far. This is why I’m trying to not get attached to new shows, I don’t want to be disappointed again. :selena:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

alsemanche

I haven't seen the season but I feel like that's often the case with AHS :bear: They start off well then it all goes downhill from there

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ororo Munroe
Just now, alsemanche said:

I haven't seen the season but I feel like that's often the case with AHS :bear: They start off well then it all goes downhill from there

Ryan is super talented and he has so many great ideas! But sometimes he doesn’t know what to do with all the mess he started. To me only Asylum, Coven, Roanoke and Cult had (almost) proper endings! While Freak Show, 1984 had iconic starts, but then felt like too much. I’m not going to talk about Apocalypse… 

Ororo Munroe
9 minutes ago, Bradley said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUQRVxuKk-O/

Can't wait for Part 2 to do the same.

Double the season, double the disappointment. :fatcat:

Watch them be like: 

aliens create WW3 and die, because Leslie Grossman’s character somehow becomes the most powerful thing ever and infects them with chlamydia. Then Jessica Lange appears and hit Leslie with a car at full speed. 

I loved the whole season, but not the ending :smh:

It wasn't bad... just not what I expected of any of the characters, and none of it felt satisfying. The characters we all liked or loved had bad endings, and the characters noone like had good endings. It was okay

I really hope part 2 is as good as part 1 was! It was still one of their best seasons in years, and it was only 6 episodes

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Madam Margolyes

I haven't watched this season yet. What happened to the finale? Just weeks ago people said this was the best AHS has ever been in a long time :enigma:

RahrahWitch

I really got into it at the beginning but then I realized "wow, everyone in this show is an a**hole" so I had already checked out by the end to be honest :ladyhaha:

5 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

I haven't watched this season yet. What happened to the finale? Just weeks ago people said this was the best AHS has ever been in a long time :enigma:

The finale episode wasn't on par with the entire season/part 1. The huge build up for a very satisfying ending was thrown out the window, leaving us like- :noparty:

Edit: then again, it's already classic AHS behavior :neyde:

Madam Margolyes
32 minutes ago, COOOK said:

The finale episode wasn't on par with the entire season/part 1. The huge build up for a very satisfying ending was thrown out the window, leaving us like- :noparty:

Edit: then again, it's already classic AHS behavior :neyde:

Well what else is new :neyde:

Should i watch it then, now I'm conflicted:fatcat:

vinster13
53 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Well what else is new :neyde:

Should i watch it then, now I'm conflicted:fatcat:

Yes!! I didn’t hate the finale. Gays are just picky. Plus there is still part two so they can still redeem themselves 

Archived