💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

The finale of AHS: Double Feature (Part 1)

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Ryan is super talented and he has so many great ideas! But sometimes he doesn’t know what to do with all the mess he started. To me only Asylum, Coven, Roanoke and Cult had (almost) proper endings! While Freak Show, 1984 had iconic starts, but then felt like too much. I’m not going to talk about Apocalypse… 

wait what was wrong with Apocalypse? they killed that 

Ororo Munroe
Just now, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

wait what was wrong with Apocalypse? they killed that 

:awkney:

yes, they did... literally... 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

:awkney:

yes, they did... literally... 

imo they ended it flawlessly lol i know people are mad about sarah paulson, but it’s one of the season where the ending makes sense tbh

Ororo Munroe
4 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

imo they ended it flawlessly lol i know people are mad about sarah paulson, but it’s one of the season where the ending makes sense tbh

well, maybe! but this whole thing with getting Michael killed with a car... and fight between him and witches was boring in my opinion. Overall, I love Apocalypse, but yet again hated it's ending. 

monketsharona

Even with a disappointing finale Red Tide still deserves all the praises it had and the critics acclaim.

Definitely a top 3 season so far 

AnglerfishbraBENUS
9 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

well, maybe! but this whole thing with getting Michael killed with a car... and fight between him and witches was boring in my opinion. Overall, I love Apocalypse, but yet again hated it's ending. 

well yea the only thing i wish they did better was the killing of michael lol that was dumb 

Ororo Munroe
7 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

well yea the only thing i wish they did better was the killing of michael lol that was dumb 

literally my main complain about this season! 

Bradley
4 hours ago, Madam Margolyes said:

I haven't watched this season yet. What happened to the finale? Just weeks ago people said this was the best AHS has ever been in a long time :enigma:

Imagine Episodes 01 to 05 being Bad Romance, Shallow, Poker Face, Just Dance and I'll Never Love Again

and then the finale being Smile.

Ororo Munroe
Just now, Bradley said:

Imagine Episodes 01 to 05 being Bad Romance, Shallow, Poker Face, Just Dance and I'll Never Love Again

and then the finale being Christmas Tree.

:lana:

elijahfan

So very true… and I thought a tight 6 episode run would be a good way to avoid the same trap, yet here we are.

elijahfan
42 minutes ago, Bradley said:

and then the finale being Smile.

Honestly it started to go to **** as early as episode 4. This flashback episode served absolutely no purpose.

3 hours ago, Aetheryte said:

I haven't started this season. Is it worth it?

Watch episodes 1-5, they’re great. Just don’t even watch the 6th. Whatever you imagined for an ending will be better.

Early to tell but I have a feeling part 2 will be amazing and I can’t imagine they would **** up a 4 episodes story…???

Bradley
13 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Honestly it started to go to **** as early as episode 4. This flashback episode served absolutely no purpose.

I did enjoy the episode though I have to agree it wasn't written with much depth.

Archived