Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

3 Years of Shallow

Rifek

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

i cant believe its been 3 years. the rush, the hype it gave me. i remember it had its premiere on beats radio and when i first heard the ahhhhhh portion i just left earth and ascended the heavens. it was a moment out of this dimension. it was a cultural reset:queenga:

The abyss stares back

Ororo Munroe
4 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I remember the initial hate it got here, how many were reading the song for having a live crowd in it lol

little monsters hating on something that eventually becomes successful and prove them wrong? Ru, never! 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Anveeroy
18 minutes ago, Rifek said:

And the fact that Pop Radio refused to air-play it until it won the Oscar 

:messga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

chromaticabase
9 minutes ago, Dennis said:

One of Gaga's career peaks. I miss that era and its glory. House of Gucci isn't giving that :( 

Of course not, ASIB was Gaga's debut on the big screen and it was part of her image reshaping. Everything from 2014 to 2018 was done so to give Gaga a fresh start after the ARTPOP situation which almost ended her career. 

Bobby is often criticized by fans but he was a genius for doing all that, maybe he's not someone to give fans what they want whenever they want but that's because he thinks in the long term. Maybe he could have handled the Chromatica era in a different way, like Dua did, yes, but what he did to re-start Gaga's career was genius and it paid off.

A Star Is Born was part of that plan, Gaga was being introduced to the film industry for the first time which is why I think she accepted the role as it wasn't that far away from her reality and she would feel confident in the transition from popstar to movie star. House Of Gucci seems like a project to put her up there with big ass names in Hollywood and to further cement her icon status, as it isn't her debut it doesn't need that much buzz and promo around it, I think. 

CyanDante
1 hour ago, Dennis said:

One of Gaga's career peaks. I miss that era and its glory. House of Gucci isn't giving that :( 

You could have left out the last line and just praised Shallow. It doesn't hurt to just say something nice once in a while, :) without making it seems like a backhanded compliment. 

But some people can't help it I guess. Hopefully House of Gucci gives you what you want when it gets released. :kiss:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

IllusionLover
3 hours ago, COOOK said:

I remember the initial hate it got here, how many were reading the song for having a live crowd in it lol

I mean the live crowd for the album was, a choice... :partysick:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Gagaplayer315

Still waiting for Shallow (Trailer Version) :bradley:

Spoiler

The most awarded song in history really did that huh :flutter:

Archived