💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Aaron Tveit won a Tony in a category where he was the sole nominee

Madam Margolyes

Featured Posts

Madam Margolyes

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm0K0lPczyrpgzV6eLfF-

Aaron Tveit took home a Tony award for Best Leading Actor in a Musical — a category in which he was the sole nominee.

Tveit earned the nomination — his first — for playing Christian in Moulin Rouge! The Musical. His win seemed like a shoo-in, but it wasn't entirely a sure thing. Tveit still needed to receive at least 60 percent of the votes to win, and Tony voters had the option to not vote for anyone.

In his acceptance speech, the actor thanked friends who came to see him in shows throughout the years and his girlfriend, Ericka Hunter, before emotionally acknowledging everyone who gave him a chance when he was starting.

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/aaron-tveit-wins-tony-award-012554858.html

My biggest enemy is me, pop a 911 indeed :vegas:

Imagine if he didn’t win tho, that would’ve been awkward :enigma:

Whigney Houstan
39 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Imagine if he didn’t win tho, that would’ve been awkward :enigma:

Now I want to see that...

Reminds me of the time when I was in 5th grade and entered an essay competition and won first prize.

I was the only one in the competition. :haroon:

Chaymie

lilboyblue
32 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Why weren't there other nominees? Did no one act that year because of the pandemic?

There were only three eligible musicals I believe - Tina, Jagged Little Pill, and Moulin Rouge... and the other two had female leads. 

bionic
32 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

There were only three eligible musicals I believe - Tina, Jagged Little Pill, and Moulin Rouge... and the other two had female leads. 

Are there no major male roles at all in the other two?

buy bionic

lilboyblue
8 minutes ago, bionic said:

Probably not. Most of Jagged Little Pill's male actors were in the Featured category, for example. The role of Ike in Tina is also in the Featured Actor category.

Flawless
56 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Why is he accepting this award. Whats the point of an award if you have no competition.

because the voters wanted him to win. Thwy could voted for no one and he could lose

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Madam Margolyes
55 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Why is he accepting this award. Whats the point of an award if you have no competition.

Well there was still a chance he wouldn’t win if he didn’t get at least 60% of votes, and voters had the option to not vote for anyone

InTheCloset
3 hours ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

He is HOT

take a bite take a bite, s sour candy:lolly:

The abyss stares back

gypsy101
2 hours ago, bionic said:

if i were producer of those other musicals i probably would have petitioned for someone to be in lead actor just to increase your chances of another win.

good for him though, he's not the most enthralling performer but i like his voice. i don't see him winning another anytime soon so it's cool he won this one

Archived