💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West buys a new home in Belgium

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

According to Flemish newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws Kanye West has bought a bachelor pad in Belgium.

The rapper, 44, stunned residents who saw him in a posh suburb near the city of Antwerp.

He struck up a conversation with one new neighbour who admitted he had never heard of him.

Peter Hoste said: “I think Kanye thought it was funny that I had absolutely no idea who he was.''

Kanye wants a new kitchen and has asked Flemish pal and famous art dealer Axel Vervoordt to redecorate.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Shipper

I guess the new Jeffree Star Belgium Chocolate palette will come out soon. 

:ohwell:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

MaybeKermit

I'm from Belgium (my family lives very near to Wijnegem - where he bought the house) and I swear this ist he most random thing ever?

I mean out of alllll the places in the whole world he bought a place in WIJNEGEM (ANTWERP) ???? :mark:

uhmmmmmmmmmmm k I guess

1 hour ago, Funkymonkey said:

I'm from Belgium (my family lives very near to Wijnegem - where he bought the house) and I swear this ist he most random thing ever?

I mean out of alllll the places in the whole world he bought a place in WIJNEGEM (ANTWERP) ???? :mark:

uhmmmmmmmmmmm k I guess

I imagine him commenting about Flemish politics now. Giving his unwanted two cents around 😝😝

Looking forward to his new single, Boulingerie. Get it?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

6 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

uhmmmmmmmmmmm k I guess

Go and try to meet him one day 

5 hours ago, Neroneau said:

I imagine him commenting about Flemish politics now. Giving his unwanted two cents around 😝😝

Omg I kinda would live for it ngl :lolly:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

7 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

uhmmmmmmmmmmm k I guess

Will he have to do an inburgerlings-test and learn spreken at the gemeente? 

Archived