Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lil Nas X debuts at #2 in US

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Lil Nas X’s Montero debuts at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 with 126,000 equivalent album units earned. Of that sum, SEA units comprise 102,000 (equaling 147.16 million on-demand streams of the set’s tracks), album sales comprise nearly 22,000 and TEA units comprise a little under 3,000.

1Drake’s Certified Lover Boy rules the chart for a third consecutive and total week, as the set earned 171,000 equivalent album units

3. NCT 127’s Sticker: The 3rd Album bows at No. 3 on the Billboard 200, marking the second top 10 and highest-charting release for the 10-member act. The Korean pop group’s latest effort launches with 62,000 equivalent album units earned, of which album sales comprise 58,000, SEA units comprise 3,000 (equaling 4.66 million on-demand streams of the set’s 11 songs) and TEA units comprise a negligible sum.

4. Kanye West’s Donda with 57,000 equivalent album units

5. Olivia Rodrigo’s  Sour with 51,000 equivalent album units

6. Doja Cat’s Planet Her with 47,000 equivalent album units

7.  Wallen’s Dangerous: The Double Album with 39,000 equivalent album units

8. The Kid LAROI’s F*ck Love with 38,000 equivalent album units

9. Billie Eilish’s Happier Than Ever with 32,000 equivalent album units

10. Kacey Musgraves’ Star-Crossed with 29,000 equivalent album units

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Speak Easy

Thats ****ed up. He should have gone #1. Everyone has been talking about his album. Drake just gets grandfathered in streams and his album will be forgotten in 3 weeks. 

Bad Romance going #2 teas tbh. 

CautiousLurker

Straights - it would be nice if y'all could just chill a bit sometimes :neyde:

I presume straights - if I find out gays were streaming CLB over Montero, I swear I will do unbecoming things :triggered:

Anderson123
1 minute ago, Wixson said:

How is this possible, tho.? Hasn't he always had massive streaming numbers? :duck:

Vs the king of streaming? 

1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

Vs the king of streaming? 

But 126k? I'm more surprised by the album's overall numbers than its position. 

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Wixson said:

But 126k? I'm more surprised by the album's overall numbers than its position. 

126k is great for debut, Ariana's positions had 174k

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

gagaisitalian

Well 126k is VERY good considering he didn't sell a single physical copy. At this point, we should blame him/his management for the late physical releases and not blame Drake.

13 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

126k is great for debut, Ariana's positions had 174k

I'm sorry but that would be great for Lorde or Lana, not him. :green: No shade or disrespect, I like the guy - I just thought he was gonna debut with higher numbers considering the amount of momentum and success he's had so far. 

Edit: Okay, just found out it was only available digitally. Explains a lot, I guess. But still...

HEARTSTOP
Just now, Wixson said:

I'm sorry but that would be great for Lorde or Lana, not him. :green: No shade or disrespect, I like the guy - I just thought he was gonna debut with higher numbers considering the amount of momentum and success he's had so far. 

No physical copies, give him a break

IDGAF

Just now, HEARTSTOP said:

No physical copies, give him a break

Yes, saw it and edited as soon as I posted, but GGD needs to chill the **** out. You can't say **** without people taking offence. I was rooting for him because I liked the album and everyone acting like I dragged him and his unborn children. 

4 hours ago, Wixson said:

Yes, saw it and edited as soon as I posted, but GGD needs to chill the **** out. You can't say **** without people taking offence. I was rooting for him because I liked the album and everyone acting like I dragged him and his unborn children. 

Like 2 people replied to you and non of it was negative I think you need to BREATHE girl. But yeah lets stream

38 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Like 2 people replied to you and non of it was negative I think you need to BREATHE girl. But yeah lets stream

Check other threads. :trollga:

Archived