Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rahrahbitchson

She is just so funny to me when she acts like this :billie:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

nodandsmile

you don't even need to like jazz, she be having so much fun you can't help but getting your life while watching her do her thing :cryga: 

Glamourpuss

It's the equivalent of her playing the piano with her heels at one of her regular shows. 

I just love her when she's like this. 

OMonster

I love her energy and passion so much.

I wonder how Michael feels about this though? I think it takes quite a unique and strong partner to be in a relationship with someone who is so publicly affectionate with other people. I guess it comes with the territory of dating a performer. I mean, you don't date Lady Gaga if you struggle with jealousy!

It's quite fascinating really to imagine what it must be like dating someone so powerful and adored. I think all of Gaga's exes have struggled with that. Michael seems different... probably because he is firmly in his own lane and is very established himself. Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't all of Gaga's serious partners (aside from Michael) been in the entertainment industry? She probably realised it was never going to work long term with someone like that because of who she is. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived