Lady Gaga…being Lady Gaga

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, OMonster said:

I love her energy and passion so much.

I wonder how Michael feels about this though? I think it takes quite a unique and strong partner to be in a relationship with someone who is so publicly affectionate with other people. I guess it comes with the territory of dating a performer. I mean, you don't date Lady Gaga if you struggle with jealousy!

It's quite fascinating really to imagine what it must be like dating someone so powerful and adored. I think all of Gaga's exes have struggled with that. Michael seems different... probably because he is firmly in his own lane and is very established himself. Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't all of Gaga's serious partners (aside from Michael) been in the entertainment industry? She probably realised it was never going to work long term with someone like that because of who she is. 

I think you make a really good point! Michael is definitely successful in his own sphere and the fact that they’re in very different fields helps them. 

36 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Part 2 lmaooooo the run I love her…the way they could see her coochie 

Was she singing to Guillermo Del Toro?:fatcat::air:

LilyLark
5 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

His wife be like :green:

His wife is the one who like...enthusiastically... rubbed her bare t*ts all over Gaga's face at that one Vegas show while Brian was like...sitting ten feet away playing his instrument. I think they also did a topless photograph together way back in the day, too.

If anything, I think Brian's the one who has to worry about Gaga and not his wife lmao.

LilyLark
29 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

Ummmm ok :green: wonder if some man did this, what would y'all say

They've been friends for like 15 or more years and have done this sexualized routine a lot in the past (this is fairly tame compared to some old dance moves they've done). Frankly, it's a bit much out of Vegas and cringe (I think it works in Vegas) but it is what it is. Brian has a routine in Vegas where he literally kisses topless dancers and his wife one time rubbed her bare t*ts all over Gaga's face on stage (there's video of it). They have a burlesque background, and it shows.

I don't know...posts like this that basically imply Gaga is molesting him when they've done this forever just make me smh. Like if you aren't familiar with how Gaga and Brian act around one another, that's fine, or if you find it cringe...I get it....but it's not like Gaga is randomly rubbing up on some stranger without warning. And it's weird to think Brian is uncool with it and a victim of sexual harassment (which is a serious thing) when they've literally done this for years and years.

4 hours ago, OMonster said:

I love her energy and passion so much.

I wonder how Michael feels about this though? I think it takes quite a unique and strong partner to be in a relationship with someone who is so publicly affectionate with other people. I guess it comes with the territory of dating a performer. I mean, you don't date Lady Gaga if you struggle with jealousy!

It's quite fascinating really to imagine what it must be like dating someone so powerful and adored. I think all of Gaga's exes have struggled with that. Michael seems different... probably because he is firmly in his own lane and is very established himself. Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't all of Gaga's serious partners (aside from Michael) been in the entertainment industry? She probably realised it was never going to work long term with someone like that because of who she is. 

I think Michael is very confident in his quiet way. Their Las Vegas New Year’s Eve in 2019 was a serious exam (Gaga was very flirty with both men and women on stage), and he passed.

Gaga never started dating publicly with A-list actors or singers. It might have worked if they weren’t jealous of each others professional successes.

badfaith

The fact that you can tell she loves to perform and knows how to ugh :tony: I'm so happy to stan a person like her:vegas:

Archived