💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Performs at the Academy Museum Opening ceremony

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

16 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Did anyone else just learn the french in the song so they can be posh on occasion? Just me?

oh-

Unless you already know french purr 😻 et je oup

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, mamo said:

is it just me or is the audience dead?

This is not the VMAs. 🙂

It's the Academy Museum Opening Gala, honoring legends like Sophia Loren. Seats sold for upwards of $50,000.

she/her/hers

Bonkers

C1-AD6-D0-B-88-C5-46-BE-AB09-7-F3-DCD19-

Ariel:  you in danger, gurl :cryga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Lady Gaga closed out the evening with a slew of jazz standards. At one point, the singer thanked attendee Spike Lee (who has a room inside the museum dedicated to his cinematic work and influences) for being there for her when she had a family member who was ill with COVID-19.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/hollywood-celebrate-cinema-academy-museum-of-motion-pictures-opening-gala-1235020889

she/her/hers

Cher, the world’s faithful correspondent, wrote on Twitter: “2am.Home & Really Tired. Took Bob & Paul 2 Academy Museum opening.Ran In2 Sarah Paulson,Jumped 2 my Feet As GaGa Finished”La Vie en Rose”,Hugged Sophia Loren,& Met Tiffany Haddish.Chick is a Force of Nature.I Liked Her.” She added Night plus a celebration Emoji.
Her second post: Academy museum part 2.
“Saw SpikeKiss mark,Tom & Rita,told Him [Red heartRed heart]”News Of TheEarth [globe europe-africa”],my Dear Laura Dern,Many Cool Ppl.Told Gaga”This is Bob Mackie, She almost fell over..HES AN ICON. Party was outside..Filled With Heavy Hitters,Donors,Up & Comers,& Ppl Like Me. 🙂

https://www.showbiz411.com/2021/09/26/watch-lady-gaga-perform-la-vie-en-rose-for-star-studded-crowd-at-academy-museum-openings

she/her/hers

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Sunny21 said:

Cher, the world’s faithful correspondent, wrote on Twitter: “2am.Home & Really Tired. Took Bob & Paul 2 Academy Museum opening.Ran In2 Sarah Paulson,Jumped 2 my Feet As GaGa Finished”La Vie en Rose”,Hugged Sophia Loren,& Met Tiffany Haddish.Chick is a Force of Nature.I Liked Her.” She added Night plus a celebration Emoji.
Her second post: Academy museum part 2.
“Saw SpikeKiss mark,Tom & Rita,told Him [Red heartRed heart]”News Of TheEarth [globe europe-africa”],my Dear Laura Dern,Many Cool Ppl.Told Gaga”This is Bob Mackie, She almost fell over..HES AN ICON. Party was outside..Filled With Heavy Hitters,Donors,Up & Comers,& Ppl Like Me. 🙂

https://www.showbiz411.com/2021/09/26/watch-lady-gaga-perform-la-vie-en-rose-for-star-studded-crowd-at-academy-museum-openings

The way that Cher’s tweets read as if a bot made them… I ****ing love her so much omg 

9 hours ago, Sunny21 said:

This is not the VMAs. 🙂

It's the Academy Museum Opening Gala, honoring legends like Sophia Loren. Seats sold for upwards of $50,000.

oh honey, don't you think i already know that? i'm not clueless but go off i guess. 

it was just a personal observation...from the videos i've seen the audience just look idk puzzled? lmao 

she still killed it as usual though. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

G U C C I
11 minutes ago, mamo said:

oh honey, don't you think i already know that? i'm not clueless but go off i guess. 

it was just a personal observation...from the videos i've seen the audience just look idk puzzled? lmao 

First time seeing Jazzga does leave one puzzled at first. I mean close your eyes and you're in the 1920's. Open them and your seeing a stunning woman dry hump her band and generally appear to be unhinged. 

3 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

First time seeing Jazzga does leave one puzzled at first. I mean close your eyes and you're in the 1920's. Open them and your seeing a stunning woman dry hump her band and generally appear to be unhinged. 

LMFAOOOO!!!!!!!

i'm crying bc this is totally accurate :billie:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Linus Gaga
2 hours ago, mamo said:

well but i saw the audience filming her and vibing to the beats and cheering for her :oprah: are we looking at the same videos?

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived