life

Poker Face turns 13

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO

Even tho I don’t particularly love this song, I’m so glad for how much of a classic is it becoming. Let’s all go stream it tonight :party:

ALGAYDO

Someone born the day this song came out is a fúcking teenager now. Time needs to slow down a bit cause I can’t handle this fact :giveup:

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Someone born the day this song came out is a fúcking teenager now. Time needs to slow down a bit cause I can’t handle this fact :giveup:

This makes me feel like an old man :deadbanana:

Just now, ALGAYDO said:

My two nieces used to bop to this song so hard in my sisters car. They were like maybe 3 and 2 at the time. Now they’re in high school. :bradley:

Rahrahbitchson
10 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Even tho I don’t particularly love this song, I’m so glad for how much of a classic is it becoming. Let’s all go stream it tonight :party:

Serving hot body and cute face but not serving taste 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Flawless

Poker Face is so special to me. I remember the first time hearing. It brought me so much joy when I listened. Forever one of her best songs and I'm glad it's one of her signature hits too. A smash hit 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

PartySick
13 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

This has always been my favourite mash up of Poker Face. It’s Halloween time so time to spook it up in here! 🎃 

@PartySick thought you’d appreciate this dad. :sara:

MJ did say that Poker Face was written by a genius :diane: so this is only appropriate :diane:

🖤

Archived