Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Didn’t expect this

Glad they like each other and wonder what they talked about :stalkga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This blue poofy shawl thing is so eye catching with that slinky black gown, awesome look!

After reading the comments, of course I looked for a jazz song for a Katy &  LG duet. Well, Sisters from White Christmas is a classic.  Just kidding. :fan: Imagine the crying if the pop girls did a non-pop duet. :ladyhaha:

4 hours ago, FentyGa said:

i can’t lie idk how gaga manages to get past the dr luke situation and be civil with her. i mean, i’m 100% sure there’s many things we don’t know about the situation, and i’m not saying anything about katy’s character. i just can’t imagine being friendly with someone who could’ve had a rapist convicted, but stayed neutral because she was friends with him.

I respectfully disagree. I'm a woman and I believe Katy.

And I believe Kesha.

If Katy said she wasn't raped in a sworn deposition, she was NOT. 

Kesha said she was raped (and I believe her), but there's no evidence Dr. Luke had raped other artists.

How many alleged victims have come forward since? Witnesses??

Think Woody Allen. Not Harvey Weinstein.

she/her/hers

Nuggets
1 hour ago, Sunny21 said:

I respectfully disagree. I'm a woman and I believe Katy.

And I believe Kesha.

If Katy said she wasn't raped in a sworn deposition, she was NOT. 

Kesha said she was raped (and I believe her), but there's no evidence Dr. Luke had raped other artists.

Exactly, I couldn't believe what I was seeing in that post, imagine wanting her to lie about her own experiences.

Favorite McDonald's Snack

5 hours ago, dit said:

Like Katy is now a cute sweet amazing mother but her pop career is sort of in this weird place right now and idk...she just feels like "has been" which is ok.

And then there is Gaga who is already in Oscars predictions for Haus of Coochie, just had a #1 single with Ariana Grande, has super succesful business ventures, sings in political events, just released a super cool remix album with underground critically acclaimed artists

I'm a fan and I feel differently. I've never seen Katy so happy... so content. :heart: She said having Daisy was the best thing she's done. 

Careerwise, Katy is a "Shallow" away from a rebound. Not that she needs it. She's got American Idol, Vegas, Shoesday Tuesdays, Wellness Wednesdays, etc. 

Smile's rollout could have been better, I guess. She was a bit overexposed. American Idol. Pregnancy reveal. New baby. Album drop. (15 months after NRO was released!) The GP lost interest.

she/her/hers

ALGAYDO
50 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

Exactly, I couldn't believe what I was seeing in that post, imagine wanting her to lie about her own experiences.

Literally nobody said that they “want” katy to “lie” but ok 

Nuggets
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Literally nobody said that they “want” katy to “lie” but ok 

"i just can’t imagine being friendly with someone who could’ve had a rapist convicted, but stayed neutral because she was friends with him."

There wasn't anything Katy could've done to change the situation unless she confirmed what Kesha said in the conversation she had with Gaga through texts. Katy simply told her side of the story and said Dr. Luke never r*ped her.

And I'm sorry, you may not like it, but I understand not wanting to take any sides after finding out one of the people involved was talking behind your back about something so sensitive and private such as your possible experience as a sexual assault victim, while the other one made all that business public to the whole world. That was a distasteful move on both parts and it's baffling to see she's being painted as the villain here.

FentyGa
5 hours ago, Nuggets said:

that’s not what i said:triggered: my main issue was with katy staying neutral and saying that she sympathises with both parties (how can you sympathise with a rape victim AND her rapist? make it make sense)

she also said that she didnt work with luke on witness because she was afraid of social media backlash

she also said that she knows that she can bring the thing to a head, yet still said that sexual misconduct was out of character for him

Nuggets
7 hours ago, FentyGa said:

that’s not what i said:triggered: my main issue was with katy staying neutral and saying that she sympathises with both parties (how can you sympathise with a rape victim AND her rapist? make it make sense)

she also said that she didnt work with luke on witness because she was afraid of social media backlash

she also said that she knows that she can bring the thing to a head, yet still said that sexual misconduct was out of character for him

She never said she could bring things to a head, that was Kesha after she told Gaga about the r*pe rumors. :rip:

Also, you make it sound like she went out of her way to defend Luke's character when that's not the case at all.

She was asked in court if she believed that sexual misconduct was consistent with Dr. Luke’s character. What did you want her to say? She couldn't say yes because he never did anything to her and she also claims she only had a healthy business relationship with him, so that would be considered lying under oath.

"I don't know" is not a valid answer either, and it's likely more incriminating questions would've been made by Luke's lawyers to make Kesha look bad.

Actually, any answer she gave in her deposition would've been used against Kesha cause Katy only had good or neutral experiences with Luke and he knew that, that's why he got her involved in the first place. 

And again, I don't blame her for staying neutral and I find it absurd to crucify her for that. 

The difference with Katy and all the other artists who spoke against Dr Luke is that she is the only one who Kesha insinuated was also a victim of the same level of abuse. If I were dragged into a case because of false rape allegations by an industry peer and my former producer was using me as a pawn in his chess game, yeah I’d be pissed at both of them too... 

I still believe Dr. Luke is the true monster of this story, yet here we are pointing fingers at the women who were affected by the mess he caused instead of focusing on HIM. 

Archived