opinion

Has Gaga gone vegan/vegetarian?

Suspiria

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AnglerfishbraBENUS

she also said she’d never wear fur and then leading up to ARTPOP all she wore was fur because she wanted to ‘break the rules she set for herself’ lolol

BlingNotTheMusic

Hopefully - ditching meat (but especially dairy) helps both mental health and fibromyalgia. I would assume she tries to eat as "anti-inflammatory" as possible but :lana:

Asking an Italian to stay away from real pepperoni pizza? You are cruel :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

She probably similiar views as Doja cat on Vegans, which I agreed to as well :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Meredith Grey

Probably not. But either way Gaga making a high end beauty line that is vegan is doing a lot more than her as one person being vegan. Some people want to go vegan but find it really hard to do. I couldn’t handle it for more than a week

CannaeDrive

Don't delusion yourself, this is what an Italian girl actually eat :

(Warning: this video is absolutely not vegan friendly)

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Yeah, and she's always been such a big animal lover. Which makes me wonder if she finally has become one.

She probably ~wishes~ to be able to do so, but like so many animal-lovers, it’s probably excruciating hard to separate being an animal-lover and an animal-consumer lol 

PartySick
3 hours ago, thisguyN said:

I’d understand her eating meat (or even wearing once lol) but wearing real fur is a big problem I guess :cryga:

Yeah, eating meat doesn't bother me at all but when there are faux fur and faux leather options that are basically identical to the real thing it's like :bradley: why not just use those? :bradley:

I guess the meat industry produces leather alongside meat so that's less tragic (the animals die regardless) but the fur is awful :cryga:

🖤

Blastertoyo
4 hours ago, Bonkers said:

hands down, Gaga's most cringe moment was when she wore the meat dress on Ellen, and Ellen said she was uncomfortable because she was vegetarian:

Gaga:  "I'm like the least judgement person, I'm fine with you being vegetarian"

Ellen:  *cringe*

(I don't remember the exact dialog but it was along those lines and it was cringe)

Lmfao you’re so wrong 

Watch it yourself 

Nothing cringe about it

please enlighten me to death

Bonkers
35 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Lmfao you’re so wrong 

Watch it yourself 

Nothing cringe about it

this clip doesn't include that part, or not the one I was talking about.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

NichuuB

I don't think she's gone vegan as last year, while promoting the vote campaign, she wore a new meat dress.

Property of @Whale

8 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

For someone who’s (almost) entire personality is ~be kind~ you’d think she’d be vegetarian or vegan by now lmao 

That’s only from a vegan POV ofc

Archived