đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Has Gaga gone vegan/vegetarian?

Suspiria

Featured Posts

Suspiria

So I've noticed how Gaga and Haus Labs seem to really be emphasising the fact that their products are vegan. And at first I thought isn't it a bit hypocritical for our meat-loving queen to be promoting veganism? But then I thought, when was the last time we saw her eating animals, or heard her speak about cookin' up some meaty leftovers for a hottie?

Do we think she has finally seen the light and stopped grilling her 1000 doves? And found a new way to deal with Joanne's Trattoria's rodent problem?:pray:

DrsAahoW4AAHUFA.jpg

DkpnxAeW4AA95XD.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria

NO meat dress references in this thread thanks, those stale jokes are for basic GP normies and are NOT welcome here!!!:grr:

ALGAYDO

For someone who’s (almost) entire personality is ~be kind~ you’d think she’d be vegetarian or vegan by now lmao 

Suspiria
7 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

For someone who’s (almost) entire personality is ~be kind~ you’d think she’d be vegetarian or vegan by now lmao 

Yeah, and she's always been such a big animal lover. Which makes me wonder if she finally has become one.

I don't think we have any reason to believe she herself has gone vegan. She wears A LOT of animal products (leather, fur, feathers...)

But vegan products are important in the beauty world and HL are just advertising their product and it's features, I don't think it's hypocritical :shrug:

js4754394o9823

i would love for her to be vegan
but i don't think she'll ever be one

haus labs is vegan because it's not for her, but for others to use
she wanted it to be welcoming for everyone

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

boyerased

Haus Labs is vegan because it’s something that’s very important to the beauty industry right now. 

You’ll always see “not tested on animals” or “vegan” in beauty product marketings. 

Bonkers

hands down, Gaga's most cringe moment was when she wore the meat dress on Ellen, and Ellen said she was uncomfortable because she was vegetarian:

Gaga:  "I'm like the least judgement person, I'm fine with you being vegetarian"

Ellen:  *cringe*

(I don't remember the exact dialog but it was along those lines and it was cringe)

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

DrKindnessKunt1999

I remember that she used to be a vegetarian during The Fame era. She talked about it in an interview. I've tried looking for it, but I haven't been able to find it. I'm pretty sure that it was before the Paparazzi era. Then in another interview, she said something to the likes of “I tried to be vegetarian, but my families Italian and a lot of Italian food includes meat.” 

The interview where she talked about being vegetarian happened before Gaga became a household name. 

I highly doubt it. She's way too in to her Italian cuisine and she seems to cook meat a lot. I think because of her family and the way she was raised, eating meat has a huge sentimental value to her. Although I could see her making an effort to buying ethically sourced meat

They just stress that Haus Labs is vegan because that's a huge make-or-break selling point these days for a lot of people, and people want to know before they buy. The term vegan in makeup means none of the ingredients are from animals and they don't test on animals

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

I don't think we have any reason to believe she herself has gone vegan. She wears A LOT of animal products (leather, fur, feathers...)

But vegan products are important in the beauty world and HL are just advertising their product and it's features, I don't think it's hypocritical :shrug:

I’d understand her eating meat (or even wearing once lol) but wearing real fur is a big problem I guess :cryga:

Archived