Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Has Gaga gone vegan/vegetarian?

Suspiria

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

It means that they don’t use testing on animals, which is good because there are other ways to do it without harming animals for things like make up… 

I don’t see why she should be a vegetarian only because she decides to not do animal testing. :bear: 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I eat meat but make sure my cosmetics are vegan, that doesn’t make me ‘Hypocritical’. It means that I choice what I put in or on my body. Same goes for Gaga

Suspiria
8 hours ago, PartySick said:

Yeah, eating meat doesn't bother me at all but when there are faux fur and faux leather options that are basically identical to the real thing it's like :bradley: why not just use those? :bradley:

I guess the meat industry produces leather alongside meat so that's less tragic (the animals die regardless) but the fur is awful :cryga:

Sorry but this argument makes no sense to me.

Wearing fur/ is bad because there are faux fur/leather options are available, but eating meat isn't bad when there are faux meat options available?

I understand not everyone can access them or may not be suitable for them, but Gaga lives in California, is unbelievable wealthy and most likely has a personal chef and dietitian. Going vegan (or at least vegetarian) would be easier for her than anyone else.

I also never understood this idea that fur industry is worse than meat industry. The meat industry is unbelievable horrific. You could argue "but we need to eat", but the same could be said for fur "we need clothes to keep us warm". Neither are great arguments as we can eat non-meat and we can wear non-fur.

Archived