rumor

House of Gucci might be shooting some scenes in Milan

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

I didn't like the trailer, especially Gaga's acting. So I'm happy they're reshooting some scenes.

elijahfan

I think many of you are jumping to conclusions a bit quickly: Ridley and the cast are nowhere to be seen, so this is definitely not a main unit shoot.

They're most likely fine-tuning the rhythm of the movie and shooting some additional plates of the city to put in-between scenes as transitions, or to fill the background for studio scenes shot on green screens (usually the outside of windows). It's a pretty common step in the making of a film of that scale.

elijahfan
6 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

we got 0 chromatica cause she was doing the movie for half a year now and now that happens. I hope it will be a lesson learned that music should be her priority

Calm your tits: she's releasing an album in less than a week, she is absolutely not in Italy right now.

Also, the movie was shot almost a year after Chromatica's release, so I'm not sure why you're implying the shoot impacted her promotional schedule. Plus, she can do whatever the hell she wants, thank you very much.

1 hour ago, r4therupbeat said:

regardless if they are re-shooting or not I will use every opportunity I see to drag the Chromatica promo all I want. You do you

I might completely diagree with the point but kudos for the dedication?

Madam Margolyes

Lmao it’s not really surprising to see comments on film forums about this reshoot are pretty sensible, meanwhile here on a gaga forum… what else is new :neyde:

On 9/25/2021 at 10:25 AM, Bradley said:

At least they're willing to do reshoots.

Ryan Murphy would've just submitted his first draft. The finale of Double Feature is evidence.

that finale was so bad :toofunny:  Red Tide was AMAZING up until that last episode I'm still so upset about it

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Archived