💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

House of Gucci might be shooting some scenes in Milan

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Tinnitus15 changed the title to House of Gucci might be shooting some scenes in Milan
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Given how the leads are not there, it's unfortunate the changes made won't be that radical.

But it's nice to see how they're taking this film so seriously, it shows how they really want it to succeed.

InTheCloset

its slated for a november release and they are still doing shoots.. is it normal? 

The abyss stares back

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Given how the leads are not there, it's unfortunate the changes made won't be that radical.

But it's nice to see how they're taking this film so seriously, it shows how they really want it to succeed.

I think it’s smth about background crowds..cuz this guy said people were vintage dressed

5 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Tbh it’s normal to do it after the first screening 

Yee, mostly for all the wrong reasons, tho. Doesn't mean anything at the moment, it's a rumor and the main cast isn't there. 

Just pointing out that reshoots are a bad sign 90% of the time.

5 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

its slated for a november release and they are still doing shoots.. is it normal? 

they're trying to salvage it

Kulture Kiari
3 minutes ago, Wixson said:

Yee, mostly for all the wrong reasons, tho. Doesn't mean anything at the moment, it's a rumor and the main cast isn't there. 

Just pointing out that reshoots are a bad sign 90% of the time.

We got the Hollywood Movies Police here y'all! 

Show me you credentials, I need to speak to your manager. 

PS: Some Harry Potter movies had reshoots and yet, they were successful. 

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

We got the Hollywood Movies Police here y'all! 

Show me you credentials, I need to speak to your manager. 

PS: Some Harry Potter movies had reshoots and yet, they were successful. 

If I remember correctly lots of marvel movies are doing reshoots like in last minute too 

Bradley

At least they're willing to do reshoots.

Ryan Murphy would've just submitted his first draft. The finale of Double Feature is evidence.

Kulture Kiari

Why is this cult so negative towards whatever project Gaga is involved in? I just accepted a warning point that I got for a stupid reason, just to comment on this thread.

TonyxGaga: I'm afraid it will not hit number 1 :( : It won a Grammy

GagaxAStarIsBorn: I'm afraid it's going to bomb so bad. : It won an Oscar!

GagaxJoanne: This is like, country. I don't think it will succeed! : Million Reasons and "Mirror in The Ceiling" won!

GagaxChromaticaRemixAlbum: WHY IS THIS BEING RELEASED!? IM SURE GAGA IS NOT EVEN AWARE OF IT! : YAAAAAS OMG IT'S SO GOOD! IT GIVES A DIFFERENT SPIN TO THE ALBUM! THEY SRE FEEDING US!

Just because you see something like this thread, don't start thinking negative y'all. Hopefully Gaga does not see this thread. 

Archived