💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

House of Gucci might be shooting some scenes in Milan

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

If they had done reshoots and still turned up a terrible finale such as that, then Ryan needs to hire new talent.

And I do agree that Red Tide episodes 01-05 were the best in the franchise, but that finale was a disgrace to this season.

Well is it a surprise ? I mean 90% of the series finales are kind of meh and disappointing (even for the best seasons ever). The people involved in episode 6 are actually exactly the same from episode 5 (that is one of the best rated episode ever), so I guess it was their original idea of how wrapping this part. Let's be patient we know the two part are linked in some ways, so they may give us some more closure to this story later.

In topic : the fact they may reshoot some HoG shots is absolutely not a sign of a delay. It always frequently in the business.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

Is that Jake Gyllenhaal or Gavin Free in your avi? :air: I can’t tell

OT: shook, I wonder what scenes they’re shooting, especially if the main cast aren’t there :/ maybe some filler scenes for setting? 

Jakey. :billie: I have no idea who the other one is.

7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Didn't the movie just had test screening.  And it got mixed reviews. And now this????????? :gum:

But that's why they do test screenings. To see if something is confusing to the audience, or something that doesn't go over well, etc. And then they take that info and tweak the final film.

ASIB had mix-review test screenings, so they did some re-editing. It's part of the process and normal, I really wouldn't worry about it, especially since it doesn't seem anything major. 

InTheCloset
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

Is that Jake Gyllenhaal or Gavin Free in your avi? :air: I can’t tell

OT: shook, I wonder what scenes they’re shooting, especially if the main cast aren’t there :/ maybe some filler scenes for setting? 

Its jake gyllenhaal you uncultured swine. :dom:

Im joking dont take it seriously. 

lets hope its just filler scenes and nothing major. 

The abyss stares back

CautiousLurker
8 minutes ago, Wixson said:

I've already crowned it a Razzie contender. 

:wtfga:

Gaga gonna sweep Razzies 2022 :firega:

flyaway

Oh no, razzies incoming. I knew this was a bad idea. Cancel it already. Is House of Gucci a threat to LG's career? .... type of meltdowns incoming

:bear:

Nothing to worry about. They're still working on it, and I'm glad because it's a working process.

Patriziaa Reggiani

All the negative nancies, be more negative, you'll be surprised when Gaga stomp on your necks with critical acclaim!

I will not watch House of Gucci

InTheCloset
2 minutes ago, dojo said:

Did the magnum opus, movie of the century, ASIB had reshoots?

im not sure about reshoots. but the early screenings had mixed reviews specially for the second half of the film. so they did some re editing and stuff.

i also think that since ridley's other movie that was released had mixed reviews he is really taking it seriously to have more critical as well as audience acclaim.

The abyss stares back

James Gibson

None of the cast was seen there is probably just some exterior location takes, just second unit stuff.

Also wasn't ASIB reshoots during Joanne World Tour cause they wanted to use the stage?

Anderson123

Inb4 Gaga is not there because they're shooting new scenes... with Jennifer Lawrence as Patrizia.

laugh share GIF

Jk but they're pretty common.

Archived