Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blown Away said:

twitter crocodile GIF

there's AnOtHeR one ?!

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Anderson123

Replay for #1 because it was already a great track. Free Woman was bottom 3 and got a nice remix BUT too much going on and noisy even though I like it now.

Blown Away
Just now, vpez said:

there's AnOtHeR one ?!

It's the same one I think. The character is called Cuca or something

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Ororo Munroe
Just now, Anderson123 said:

Replay for #1 because it was already a great track. Free Woman was bottom 3 and got a nice remix BUT too much going on and noisy even though I like it now.

agree, production is too much! while Dorian's production is just flawless!

200.gif

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

flyaway

Free Woman for #1 because it was already a great track. Replay is overrated and got a nice track BUT too much going on and noisy even though I still don't like it :bear:

Ororo Munroe
Just now, flyaway said:

Free Woman for #1 because it was already a great track. Replay is overrated and got a nice track BUT too much going on and noisy even though I still don't like it :bear:

gurl.

200.gif

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

TheSlash
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

1 minute ago, flyaway said:

Tell The Truth GIF

@Kantakyakirno

Ew, David!

2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I couldn't have said it better, but I wouldn't be mad because Rina made me actually like that song.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Anveeroy

Anveeroy

Archived