Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Q-force

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

I know most of you guys aren't watching because of those absolutely terrible Netflix trailers, but it's actually pretty good. 

And when they mentioned Azerbaijan in one of the episodes. I almost completely lost it.:ladyhaha: I thought that was a GGD inside joke. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• JusKeepBreathin changed the title to Q-force
InTheCloset
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I know most of you guys aren't watching because of those absolutely terrible Netflix trailers, but it's actually pretty good. 

And when they mentioned Azerbaijan in one of the episodes. I almost completely lost it.:ladyhaha: I thought that was a GGD inside joke. 

what does azerbaijan hae to do with ggd? i see it so often yet dont know **** about it

The abyss stares back

Bonkers
2 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

what does azerbaijan hae to do with ggd? i see it so often yet dont know **** about it

New member enters the site to tell us that Gaga didn't smash, A Star is Born smashed in his country.  

Everybody:  ok....?  

then somebody:  what is your country?

new member:  Azerbaijan 

Everybody :toofunny: :lmao:

It's hard to say why it was so funny.  It was just extremely random and unexpected.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

A long long long time ago in a Chromatica galaxy far far away a Gagadaily user said no one knows who Gaga is in Azerbaijan. 

It's been a running joke ever since then.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ItWasntLaauv

I never understood the outrage over the trailers, it’s very clearly satire and super silly and people took it so damn seriously. :toofunny: I’ll totally give it a shot!! :firega:

It was actually good.

this is how we're behaving, I don't understand the outrage.

It's sufficient to read 5 posts here to see it let's be honest.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

When I saw the trailer the first thing came to mind was

Oh it's like a rupaul acting challenge but animated series. I love those challenges 

I had fun watching the show and I identify so much with Twink which apparently caused the uproar of people hating the show . I love how yes they do stereotypes but they did plenty of subversion.

It's like a gay Carmen Sandiego. Fun to watch 

phantasmas

yeah its pretty funny :fan:

I can see lots of LGBT celebs appear as guests in future seasons too (unless Netflix cancels it :cyanlights:)

holy scheisse

There were def moments where I was like omg ggdaily user is on the writing team :ladyhaha: I thought the show was v cute I've seen people criticize it for perpetuating stereotypes? But I liked it 😅

Argentum

enjoyed it too. kinda binged it in a couple of days...

A few chuckles here and there. Didn't really mind the steoreotyping here and there. Nothing too extreme

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Same, I thought it was really funny and every character was very likeable, even Buck or the princess. The trailer did it so dirty.

Archived