💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bad Romance (Vocoder Version by Dan Easton) Haunting and Gorgeous!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you listen to it the whole way through it really is a beautiful version. Its definitely not for everyone but I'm really touched by the emotion it conveys in its simplicity. For this version though, I would prefer to not have the Rah-Rah-Rahs, they don't work as well as in the original.

For those who enjoyed this please check out Our Lady J. She is a talented up and coming transgender artist with a unique vision and beautiful songs.

And here is her cover of NIN's Hurt

ChicaSkas

I just can't understand what people are seeing in this. Haunting? Chilling? Emotionally charged? Beautiful? What are people seeing in this that I'm not? This feels like one big April Fool's joke :laughga:

Listen with headphones, close your eyes, imagine that you are hearing her sing the song with a different emotional vibe. It's wonderful!

I know it's not for everyone (This was a 15 minute boredom thing) but some of the replies... :rip:

you did an incredible job in 15 minutes. Imagine what you could do in days or months :flutter:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived