Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Addison Rae serving in Gaga's Boys Boys Boys

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, Frybean said:

After the brutality of releasing Obsessed she shall not received mercy

The video for that song is definitely a choice, specially that overtly aggressive Choreography, but the live performance (or pre-recorded) at the Jimmy Fallon kinda served idk!

I will not watch House of Gucci

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe
4 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Yasss! Bbb was rumored to be the final single from the fame after paparazzi back in the day 

Same especially since everybody (for some reason) loved Flo Rida back then :ladyhaha:

Starstruck is such a hit that got away! And yeah people were obsessed with Flo Rida. :ladyhaha: The fact that Gaga has a feature with him, but not Madonna or Britney is so wild. :billie:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Starstruck is such a hit that got away! And yeah people were obsessed with Flo Rida. :ladyhaha: The fact that Gaga has a feature with him, but not Madonna or Britney is so wild. :billie:

Yeah, even kesha blow up with a Florida feature me thinks?? That RightRound song!! Bops.

Ororo Munroe
Just now, Oreo said:

Yeah, even kesha blow up with a Florida feature me thinks?? That RightRound song!! Bops.

oh, these years, Kesha's and Gaga's dominance on pop charts. :giveup: Both kweens. 

lil mama had that choreo ready to go. Also I remember Starstruck being promoted in the Walmart TV ad for The Fame, so it seems like there were early plans for it to be a single (probably based on the Flo Rida hype)

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, INNA said:

lil mama had that choreo ready to go. Also I remember Starstruck being promoted in the Walmart TV ad for The Fame, so it seems like there were early plans for it to be a single (probably based on the Flo Rida hype)

If i'm not wrong - Starstruck has almost 1m pure sales in USA? this is huge for non radio album track. 

Patriziaa Reggiani
2 minutes ago, INNA said:

Yeahh, Interscope was probably pushing to make it a single me thinks, it was a hit guaranteed, it's a platinum certified song already me thinks.

Patriziaa Reggiani

If i'm not wrong - Starstruck has almost 1m pure sales in USA? this is huge for non radio album track. 

Yaaas!!

8 minutes ago, Oreo said:

The video for that song is definitely a choice, specially that overtly aggressive Choreography, but the live performance (or pre-recorded) at the Jimmy Fallon kinda served idk!

Wait- Addison really served here, main pop girl energy if she had a good song.

Patriziaa Reggiani
Just now, BELLYACHE said:

Wait- Addison really served here, main pop girl energy if she had a good song.

Rightttt??? I wasn't expecting this at all from her after all the meme dancing etc. But she definitely improved.

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, BELLYACHE said:

Starstruck is very OP.

what does it mean? 

Ororo Munroe

not me listening to The Fame after this post. :giveup:

I LIke It Rough slaps sooooo hard. 

Ororo Munroe
14 minutes ago, Oreo said:

M'amm! SHE SERVED! I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO BE A SLAY! 

Patriziaa Reggiani

M'amm! SHE SERVED! I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO BE A SLAY! 

Though the lyrics are pretty basic but she honestly PERFORMED her a*s off!!!!

Archived