πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What energy Megan Fox gives you?

Dojo

Featured Posts

I feel like a lot of people tend to have sympathy towards her because of the way she was treated early in her career and i do agree, it was awful and i'm glad she is having a resurgence right now! She deserves it!Β 

So she have a new movie with my girl Sydney Sweeney! AndΒ i went into a rabbit hole checking Megan's interviews and such and is it me or she is a little ... cold? i don't want to write the word rude tbh...

i do love how here she refers to herself as THEE QUEEN thoΒ :bon:Β  and it made me laugh when she called MGK daddy lol

Maybe she is nervous?Β 

What energy this queen gives you?

Glamourpuss

She is so hot and I like that she doesn't give a f*ck if people judge her for it. She found what works for her and she does it well.

22 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

She is so hot

Β 

4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

She is so hot and I like that she doesn't give a f*ck if people judge her for it. She found what works for her and she does it well.

ok she is hot, hot queen tbhΒ 

Putang Ina Mo

It makes me happy to see Megan be relevant again after she was blacklisted by Spielberg and Bay in Hollywood.

my username says it all πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­

Shipper

We need a badass bitch not only in roles she gets but also in real life. I'm here for it.Β 

I get what you are saying though. She was kinda snappy but then that seems so in character for her that I'm not even mad.

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

InTheCloset
1 hour ago, dojo said:

the way she was treated early in her career

what happened?

and tbh she gives a very strange energy. like she is so so hot i would die just to be with her but then i wont be able to get it up once im with her.:sharon:

i hated the transformers movies and watched just because of her. those were the days. easy life

The abyss stares back

10 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

what happened?

and tbh she gives a very strange energy. like she is so so hot i would die just to be with her but then i wont be able to get it up once im with her.:sharon:

i hated the transformers movies and watched just because of her. those were the days. easy life

i think she was blacklisted by some directors? and general sexism, mysoginism towards her too?Β 

Ororo Munroe
12 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Megan in Transformers movies is literally the depiction of hotness! she looked so amazing!

Also, her SNL sketches are so good! She's a great comedian actress!Β 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

She is probably cold in live interviews because remember the whole reason she got blackballed from the industry for a decade is because she exposed her director's lecherous behavior in a live interview on late night television!

I'm not looking up links for yall but what happened is Megan Fox was in an interview for some big late night show after filming a Transformers movie, and she said that the director was oversexualizing her when she was only 17 and encouraging the men to drool over her while she danced under a waterfall in a bikini or something similar to that. Because she said that live, on live TV, she was blackballed from the industry by her former director.

Makes perfect sense that she would not enjoy interviews or trust those who give themΒ anymore tbh.Β 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

33 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

She is probably cold in live interviews because remember the whole reason she got blackballed from the industry for a decade is because she exposed her director's lecherous behavior in a live interview on late night television!

I'm not looking up links for yall but what happened is Megan Fox was in an interview for some big late night show after filming a Transformers movie, and she said that the director was oversexualizing her when she was only 17 and encouraging the men to drool over her while she danced under a waterfall in a bikini or something similar to that. Because she said that live, on live TV, she was blackballed from the industry by her former director.

Makes perfect sense that she would not enjoy interviews or trust those who give themΒ anymore tbh.Β 

Wow. I didn't knew any of this. Sounds like another Britney situation.

JusKeepBreathin

I don't know. I think she was just pretty nervous in that first video.Β 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Also I think Megan is posing for the cameras and werking her job very well by making sexy pout faces and looking at the ground and camera, which might come off as "not liking the interviewer" bc she isnt looking back at her but it's just being good at her job and getting the best pics and video angles possible

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

8 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Also I think Megan is posing for the cameras and werking her job very well by making sexy pout faces and looking at the ground and camera, which might come off as "not liking the interviewer" bc she isnt looking back at her but it's just being good at her job and getting the best pics and video angles possible

that's what the red carpet is for? for posing to get the best angles.Β This is a interview. At least try to look at the interviewer, but maybe she was avoiding eye contact for being nervous idk...Β 

Healed My Heart

Always loved her until her weird bi-phobic and misogynistic commentary (during an interview about her own bisexuality, ironically).

I always thought she was quite intelligent and hated that Hollywood reduced her to her looks. Her comedy is underrated imo.

She/her πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’™

Archived