💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Normani: "God don't play about me"

COOOK

Featured Posts

badfaith

I really liked her performance though. It was clean and polished and matches with the song. Now what I didn't like is the pre-recorded vocals :saladga:

I was really rooting for her at first but this “god complex” has turned me off and keeps doing so tbh :laughga:

Don’t get me wrong, the girl has talent, it’s just the attitude I’m not too fond of…

Congrats to her for putting on a show tho! :vegas:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

What is this sabotage that she always talking about?!! Who is she? Is she bigger than YONCÉ, Mariah, Diana, or Whitney that someone in the industry feel the need to sabotage her? 

Cos all I that I know is that she had been getting a lot of push and clouts from people in the industry from all of those collab she does before. The magazine coverage. And cameoing on Kendrick's MV, all the supports from Yoncé, Jay Z, Ariana, Kelly Clarkson, among others.

The only sabotage happening here right now is her own inner saboteur with all these entitlement, and she got no album out yet. Like, good god girl get a grip! :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rahrahbitchson

If God doesnt play with her then why she wasnt invited at first and then they did? Kris Jenner works hard but the enemy works harder i guess in this case :ohwell:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

gagaisitalian

This is becoming NormaniDaily purely because y'all want to attack her. I don't like her but damn the amount of non-news surrounding her that you guys post about her just to shade her...

Chromatography
46 minutes ago, Replay said:

Wait what exactly happened

i read the full text and they don’t really elaborate. pressed for time and i guess something with the screen content

Roughhouse Dandy

She's serving confidence, faith, and appreciation for her peers. I'm not seeing where the big problem is :oops:

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

who's the "enemy" in this context? 

i can't even imagine how traumatic a situation like that must be, if a simple presentation in front of the class get to my nerves, now a vmas performance? and on top of that going wrong? 

Archived