💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Poppy - Flux (Album) *OUT NOW*

TheSlash

Featured Posts

TheSlash

Poppy just released her 4th studio album "Flux". Listen below

Tbh, I'm currently listening to Bloom and rn only Flux and Hysteria did something for me :noparty: . Maybe some songs will grow on me later on :shrug: .

EDIT: Just finished my first full listen and the last two tracks blew it out of the water for me :tony: .

Ew, David!

itsmebuddy

I’m probably gonna get hate for this, but this album did not do it for me at all. For me, all of the tracks blended together and sounded the same. The songwriting was amazing, but her vocals are mixed poorly. By the time the album was over I said “oh, that’s it?” The only tracks I would go back to are Flux, Bloom, and Never Find My Place. [btw this is coming from a fan since 2016]

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

Been having it on repeat for hours now. Of course not as masterful as I Disagree or EAT ep but I think Flux is one of her best written works so far. Really beautiful lyrics and moments throughout the album.:pawsup:

I'm probably wrong

TheSlash
13 minutes ago, Grim said:

Been having it on repeat for hours now. Of course not as masterful as I Disagree or EAT ep but I think Flux is one of her best written works so far. Really beautiful lyrics and moments throughout the album.:pawsup:

I agree. The Lyrics are one of her best, but the production keeps me from revisiting the album more than twice, tbh :awkney: .

Ew, David!

Luv u Sum

i love this album. it feels a little underwhelming considering how flashy and bright her previous projects have been but i think it’s a necessary album for her as an artist and a person. the lyrics are definitely her best yet and the alternate live rock sound with no “poppy” gimmick is refreshing. my literal one complaint is that her voice is so low in the mixing and gets drowned out by the band quite often but it’s still a very fun and enjoyable listen and definitely still think she gets better with every release. 

Archived