politics

AOC cries as House passes Israel Iron Dome funding

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

I love AOC but voting no and then “present” at the last minute is spineless. 

She obviously is worried about redistricting and running for Senator of NY. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
PartySick

$1 billion for Israel to defend itself against a nation it's actively attacking yet I and millions of others sit here near the poverty line. Gotta love priorities :billie:

Why is the US funding Israel's defense with our tax dollars anyway? Shouldn't Israel be doing that themselves?

☀️ L'appel du vide 🌕
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 9
JusKeepBreathin

Now AOC is spinless. :billie:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Thanks 1
PartySick
3 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Why are we funding other countries? 

It's incredible to me that the right ran a dude whose main platform was "America first" but then they, and I'm sure a large share of Dems, are just giving away a billion dollars of our money to Israel :rip:

Maybe if they stopped bombing Palestine they wouldn't be getting retaliation for it. That solution's free, btw.

☀️ L'appel du vide 🌕
  • Thanks 4
Fan Favorite

This bill was drawn up and passed in just a few days. 

But our desperately needed infrastructure bill has been stalled with opposition from corporate democrats and corporate media acting like we can’t afford it.  

They literally just pulled 1 billion out of their asses in a few days on top of the billions that are already sent to Israel annually. 

We are living in the bad timeline lmao 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
Fan Favorite

Honestly, AOC should have just voted yes. I get the politics part of it, so if she needed to play that game, I would have totally understood why. Voting present gets her nowhere. 

Edited by Fan Favorite
MonsterPaws

ONE BILLION DOLLARS to a foreign country??? Just like that? WTF.

I get America has an obsession with Israel but shouldn't that much money be going to idk...Americans?

Or hell even the UN since China has been expanding its influence there by increasing its contributions.

• Thanks 5
TimisaMonster

One billion to Israel but they took MONTHS trying to decide if they should send Americans barely $1,200...:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
  • Thanks 5
StarstruckIllusion
44 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

sassy mr. d GIF by CBC

Why are you making fun of her crying? Weird behaviour 

• LMAO 1
JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Fan Favorite said:

This bill was drawn up and passed in just a few days. 

But our desperately needed infrastructure bill has been stalled with opposition from corporate democrats and corporate media acting like we can’t afford it.  

They literally just pulled 1 billion out of their asses in a few days on top of the billions that are already sent to Israel annually. 

We are living in the bad timeline lmao 

Yeah, but it's progressives holding up the infrastructure bill because they are using it as leverage for another bill. 

Progressives also play politics on the backs of the American people to make sure their bills get passed. It's alot of...

SEI_80560343-640x360.jpg

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.