NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

Gaga’s first 3 albums: 2008, 2009, 2011

Gaga’s next 3 albums: 2013, 2014, 2016

Gaga’s next 3 albums: 2018, 2020, 2021 

2023, 2025, 2026

warhol killer

I hope so my money can't take all of these different versions and editions of her CDs :bradley:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, NFRatwell said:

Gaga’s first 3 albums: 2008, 2009, 2011

Gaga’s next 3 albums: 2013, 2014, 2016

Gaga’s next 3 albums: 2018, 2020, 2021 

2023, 2025, 2026

It actually kind of makes sense in terms of contracts too. It seems like she negotiates every three years. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

The Fame Monster

I just wish that Gaga is happy whatever she decides to do next! Maybe she wants to start her family now? :kara: 

Find your freedom in the music

Bradley

I really hope she comes up with a proper promotional rollout next time.

I love that we're getting two albums in the pandemic, but neither of them felt explored to their full potential like how she did in the past. Even a more toned-down album like Joanne had a more explosive rollout than Chromatica. And please don't say "We live in a pandemic" because Dua Lipa, Doja Cat and The Weeknd are living examples of how to promote an album during a pandemic.

I don't work in the industry but I feel like she could at least explore the options of SNL, VEVO special, Tiny Desk, a special funded by Interscope or something. And I'm sure if she promoted the album more early on she would also be invited to the AMAs, EMAs, Grammys and maybe Brits too.

Archived