LG7 producers

Klonoa

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ssslyboy
5 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Am i the only one who would be interested to see Lady Starlight produce for Gaga? 

yes :trollga:

Darcklighter22

Hoping rock that's the genre she needs to do next if we can get Americana/Folk with Joanne, then I'd expect that type of album eventually.

She's worked with Bloodpop for 2 albums now so she's due for new producers to work with. I'm just curious if her and the label settled on putting an actual Act II from ARTPOP out almost like a bside from past albums like she's said she'd like to put out. Between LFS era and the Gucci thing if she'd polish up demos from the ARTPOP sessions it be a tie-over until a full new era. It's bearly been a year and a half since Chromatica its still early to really talk on LG7

GagaUnderYou
On 9/24/2021 at 5:03 PM, monketsharona said:

There's definitely high demand but I feel like if it was meant to happen she would have gone in the studio months ago when the iron was hot and when DJWS was fighting to get her attention, which hasn't happened. Pray for her to see the light for the ARTPOP 10th anniversary.

The list of producers you posted is too good to be true. I would dream of a new album with all of them together but I highly doubt she'll reconnect with any of them on a full album. Maybe some tracks here and there on future projects ? But I could see her getting brand new lead producers on all of her future projects.

I think she was busy at the time the petition went about. I’m sure after L4S and House of Gucci, she will be able to revisit the concept along with CHROMATICA. She was working on L4S, ASIB, CHROMATICA, and prepping for Gucci and god knows what else. I truly believe ARTPOP Act II will finally come when things settle down. I think she would at least do a couple sessions with her former producers to see if anything is there. ACT II would have seen the light of day if the everything went as planned. We might get an ARTPOP ACT II/LG5 mashup with fresh vocals and new lyrics. 

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I think she was busy at the time the petition went about. I’m sure after L4S and House of Gucci, she will be able to revisit the concept along with CHROMATICA. She was working on L4S, ASIB, CHROMATICA, and prepping for Gucci and god knows what else. I truly believe ARTPOP Act II will finally come when things settle down. I think she would at least do a couple sessions with her former producers to see if anything is there. ACT II would have seen the light of day if the everything went as planned. We might get an ARTPOP ACT II/LG5 mashup with fresh vocals and new lyrics. 

If it happens I honesty hope she'll make it like a 'The best off from the unreleased tracks' and mixing different eras together only keeping the best songs. I'm sure there's some great material on what she has made in 2014 / 2015 in the studio before Joanne became a real thing. I hope she'll revisit it one day. 

Skrillex needs a bigger part you can barely even recognize his Plastic doll part 

He could bring Gaga material to a new level and he can produce multiple genres & as a fan of his he could do magic with Gaga in a rock/pop sound 

Archived