Klonoa

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AURAOFSHEISSE

I just want an experimental electronic art-pop album pls Gaga:pray:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

I might be alone in this but I'd be happy if she worked with Kevin Parker again :fatcat:

I'd love to see her dive into that psychedelic indie rock sound, Perfect Illusion left me thirsty for more :pray:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

ModernEcstasy
1 hour ago, LaFama said:

I might be alone in this but I'd be happy if she worked with Kevin Parker again :fatcat:

I'd love to see her dive into that psychedelic indie rock sound, Perfect Illusion left me thirsty for more :pray:

Omg yes please!

Ive always wanted Gaga to release a pop/ soft rock album :nick:

She should work whoever she wants :reductive:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Crescent Bloom
13 hours ago, Kantakyakirno said:

William Orbit :partysick:

THIS :messga:

LG7 production with William Orbit, Kevin Parker, and Madeon.

I need a full trance/psychedelic/atmospheric record from Gaga.

Spoiler

truthfully, I need Ga's Ray of Light :giveup:

monketsharona

I'm fine with Gaga working with anyone as long as she's releasing a new album in a couple of years at most, like a real solo album. Not a side project, cover album or anything. Just LG7. 

Nile Rodgers and Giorgio Moroder would be such a great addition to her discography. Such iconic and talented producers / musicians. A lot of today's music is standing on their shoulders tbh. 

GagaUnderYou

the lineup below would end all of us. Hoping her next pop project is ARTPOP Act II. There is literally a demand, it would be crazy for them not to touch on the idea especially because the main concepts exist already. 

DJWS 

RedOne

Fernando Garibay

Madeon

BURNS

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

the lineup below would end all of us. Hoping her next pop project is ARTPOP Act II. There is literally a demand, it would be crazy for them not to touch on the idea especially because the main concepts exist already. 

DJWS 

RedOne

Fernando Garibay

Madeon

BURNS

There's definitely high demand but I feel like if it was meant to happen she would have gone in the studio months ago when the iron was hot and when DJWS was fighting to get her attention, which hasn't happened. Pray for her to see the light for the ARTPOP 10th anniversary.

The list of producers you posted is too good to be true. I would dream of a new album with all of them together but I highly doubt she'll reconnect with any of them on a full album. Maybe some tracks here and there on future projects ? But I could see her getting brand new lead producers on all of her future projects.

Chromatica Island

I want her to do industrial or a future pop genre album

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Would love for

- Boys Noize

- BloodPop

- Max Martin

- Madeon

- DJWS

to return

and for

- Giorgio Morodor

- Clarence Clarity

- A.G. Cook

- Darkchild

to join the mix

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

God imagine a full Clarence album. Her magnum opus. In b4 it's Dae Bennett hehe. I would love an original Jazz album though. I think her storytelling kind of songwriting would naturally lend really well to it and probably easier to slot in if she does another movie/enters an acting phase for a few years.

Lady Adga

I just want her to do more music like ARUTW, Shallow, that style is perfect for her and the general public loves it.

Archived