💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

*Pre-Order* Gaga x Dom Pérignon

Daenerys

Featured Posts

LOL I pre-ordered. Sat for 20 minutes. Then sent Reserve Bar a cancellation e-mail. 

I forgot who I was in the excitement of it all! 

There's no way I'm spending $500 for a $250 champagne in a pretty limited edition box. 

Sorry Gagz.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

Y'all are crazy actually buying these :air:

Catch me spending more than $20 on anything alcoholic and you better have me committed :air:

🖤

5 hours ago, DeanSummer said:

They don't ship to Austria 
So I am not even tempted to buy something that I can't afford xD

They gonna be released worldwide so you can order one from a retailer in your own country. Most likely cheaper. 

InTheCloset
14 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Thank you for posting the thread.

Reserved 3 of each :woot:

so are you single and looking for love in your area?

The abyss stares back

Roseblud Kisses

Wow lots of poor people showing off their ugly sour grapes :fthis:

Like, I'm going to order them and enjoy them, so don't hate coz you ain't :ohwell:

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

I think I'll buy the pink one if I find a job. The black one otherwise. Is there any reason to get the pink one over the black one? What makes the pink one more special?

2 hours ago, Luc said:

I think I'll buy the pink one if I find a job. The black one otherwise. Is there any reason to get the pink one over the black one? What makes the pink one more special?

Basically 2 things if you want the easy version. They’re both vintage champagnes. Dom Pérignon always is. But the pink is from 2006 and a rosé. And the other is a 2010 version. So the age and the taste to put it brief. The pink is tastier. The other is super dry. 

CatelynnMarie

It’s not as expensive as I thought it would be, but still. If I still drank and could afford, I’d be buying the rosé

Mother of Puppies

So people actually do spend money on this stuff :oprah: interesting 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

4 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

So people actually do spend money on this stuff :oprah: interesting 

It's some good ass champagne. For real. I had some of the vintage 2010 earlier this year as a special occasion drink and it blew me away. 

I ordered a bottle of the LG 2010 because I love the box and cannot stand Rose. It's my birthday next Friday so why not? 

CautiousLurker

Ok so my takeaway from this thread is that a lot of y'all are f*cking RICH :air:

How about throwing a couple dollars my way, I'll sing to you through drug store makeup :vegas:

Archived