news

*Pre-Order* Gaga x Dom Pérignon

Daenerys

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patriziaa Reggiani

Got my very rich "friend" to buy me 2 bottles along with 4 copies of Love for Sale. Who's doing it like me:huntyga:

I will not watch House of Gucci

Daenerys
3 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Got my very rich "friend" to buy me 2 bottles along with 4 copies of Love for Sale. Who's doing it like me:huntyga:

Pls I need a rich “friend” too :cryga:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

BARKDANGER

Too expensive for me. I’ll stick to my bottle shelf Vodka and Ginger Ale for a total of 15 bucks including Maryland’s ridiculous liquor tax. 💅
Help Me Im Poor Kristen Wiig GIF

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

Knowing these are cheaper in Europe makes me so content. The rosé version is even cheaper than when I bought my previous 2006 one. The way you don’t even have to pay extra because it’s a different packaging is commendable by DP.

Ayoherewego

I'm asking all my family if they can buy it for me as a Christmas present but I think I'm going to have to splurge on it myself I see it as a good investment that will bring me lots of joy 

The Fame Monster

The black bottle isn’t even a Lady Gaga edition?

The pink bottle and package are beautiful, but the price is ridiculous and I hate champagne, so…

I WANT IS SO BAD!!! :giveup:

Find your freedom in the music

19 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

The pink bottle and package are beautiful, but the price is ridiculous and I hate champagne, so…

It’s the same content inside as their regular 2010 and 2006 versions which are their current editions. It’s just the gift box that says Lady Gaga and the label on the bottle is redesigned to fit the theme.

tylertremallose
23 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

it literally says "Lady Gaga" on the black one tho...

DoremonLove

Wait u guys are actually buying. I didnt knew i was in the presence of so many rich people:air: maybe when i sell my kidney i can afford it:bear:

How can anoyone not love gaga

The Fame Monster
16 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

it literally says "Lady Gaga" on the black one tho...

I’m blind, still can’t see it :oops:

Find your freedom in the music

Archived