Bayonetta 3 (28.10.2022)

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

FINALLY!!!!!

The gameplay looks good, but if I'm being totally honest, I'm not a big fan of the character design. Hopefully it'll grow on me. I loved the second game a lot, so I'll definitely be playing this one regardless!

🖤👹

Daenerys

Who is Bayonetta and why is she number 3? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

theadamcreator
34 minutes ago, Reality said:

FINALLY!!!!!

The gameplay looks good, but if I'm being totally honest, I'm not a big fan of the character design. Hopefully it'll grow on me. I loved the second game a lot, so I'll definitely be playing this one regardless!

Thank you! I’m super excited for the I’ve been waiting forever and I’m definitely gonna play it but I strongly dislike the outfit and I don’t see how it could grow on me… after the serve that was Bayonetta 2’s outfit I dislike it even more.

Born This Way

The gameplay looks so different from 1 and 2 but it's interesting. The new outfit is something. Did they recast the voice actress tho?

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Reality
12 minutes ago, theadamcreator said:

Thank you! I’m super excited for the I’ve been waiting forever and I’m definitely gonna play it but I strongly dislike the outfit and I don’t see how it could grow on me… after the serve that was Bayonetta 2’s outfit I dislike it even more.

I like the idea of the pigtails, but yeah, I would say that Bayonetta 2's outfit is still the best. 

🖤👹

UWontUseMyMind

The fact that now she looks like Cereza, like she used to when she was a child :giveup: this new design is so good :giveup:. I’m so sad that I can’t buy a switch and play this and the second game :toofunny:

Naak Le Vaar
34 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

The gameplay looks so different from 1 and 2 but it's interesting. The new outfit is something. Did they recast the voice actress tho?

I feel like they did, sounds different. iirc Bayos old VA hinted at the idea. A fan tweeted her "I can't imagine Bayo without your voice" and the voice actress said "You might have to" or something like that 

Lmao they blocked my signature

Born This Way

Hmmmm I've seen some theories on twitter and I went back and watched the first teaser.

Spoiler

There's definitely a split in 2 theme going on so I'm thinking there's two Bayonettas. Bayonetta prime and Cereza from B1 grown up but she didn't go through everything Bayonetta did because at the end of 1 she wasn't put back in the cage Bayonetta grew up in. 

Spoiler just in case people don't want to see theories.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Serial Chiller

She does have a weirdly juvenile design so the cereza theory might check out.

What's with the mouth rigging though she looks weird when she talks. This didnt happen in the previous games. 

• BleepBloop changed the title to Bayonetta 3 (28.10.2022)

Archived