Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New dates for Brian Newman

KANEGAGA

Featured Posts

Mlife just announced new dates for Brian Newman’s Las Vegas residency, October 14-31, 2021, most of which coincide with Gaga’s jazz and piano shows. I wonder if she’ll be appearing with him like past shows?  If so then I’m getting tickets being that I’m set for her October 28th show! 

Franch Toast

Tickets scored for after J&P. @MonsterMom & @SamanthaC & moi (and my non-GGD friend, if she chooses to accept this mission) have fabulous seats. Now we just need to pray that LG shows up on our night. 

She/Her/Hers

SharkmanthaC
25 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Tickets scored for after J&P. @MonsterMom & @SamanthaC & moi (and my non-GGD friend, if she chooses to accept this mission) have fabulous seats. Now we just need to pray that LG shows up on our night. 

:woot:

I'm so excited! 

she/her/hers

Papergangstuh
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

How did you score tickets? I'm a M Life Rewards member and didn't get an email. I'm logged in and it just keeps taking me to ticketmaster for the sale tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

How did you score tickets? I'm a M Life Rewards member and didn't get an email. I'm logged in and it just keeps taking me to ticketmaster for the sale tomorrow.

Same here 😢 I’m Mlife Gold tier and never received any emails regarding a presale, but every time I click the link it’s for tomorrow’s Ticketmaster sale.

Papergangstuh
6 minutes ago, btwbrian said:

Same here 😢 I’m Mlife Gold tier and never received any emails regarding a presale, but every time I click the link it’s for tomorrow’s Ticketmaster sale.

I figured it out. It's apparently based on your points? Either way this link should work:

https://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1926410?venueId=376951&did=mlife&deliveryName=DM371102

Franch Toast
31 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

27 minutes ago, btwbrian said:

I got an email and followed the link to Ticketmaster. 

She/Her/Hers

4 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

I’m on the fence if I should get tickets for after J&P that I’m attending. How often does she appear at his show? 

Franch Toast
1 minute ago, KANEGAGA said:

I’m on the fence if I should get tickets for after J&P that I’m attending. How often does she appear at his show? 

Previously, she usually showed up after most J&P shows, but given Covid (and how she was harassed after her show with Tony at Fine & Rare), I have no idea if she will this time. However, if you want to get tickets, I'd do so in the next couple of days, because it looks like the venue has cut capacity at least by half, so there are fewer tickets. 

Even if she doesn't show up, it's a great show. I saw it before (on a night when she didn't show up) and enjoyed it a lot. It's very casual and fun. There's music, burlesque, and comedy. Her keyboardist Brockett performed some songs the night we were there. 

She/Her/Hers

6 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Previously, she usually showed up after most J&P shows, but given Covid (and how she was harassed after her show with Tony at Fine & Rare), I have no idea if she will this time. However, if you want to get tickets, I'd do so in the next couple of days, because it looks like the venue has cut capacity at least by half, so there are fewer tickets. 

Even if she doesn't show up, it's a great show. I saw it before (on a night when she didn't show up) and enjoyed it a lot. It's very casual and fun. There's music, burlesque, and comedy. Her keyboardist Brockett performed some songs the night we were there. 

Is there a dress code? Cuz I’d be going straight after seeing her J&P show and don’t wanna be turned away lol 

Archived