💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Spencer: Official Full Trailer

mamo

Featured Posts

The new trailer for 'Spencer' starring Kristen Stewart and directed by Pablo Larraín (Jackie) was just released.

It's pretty much a certified oscar contender for the Oscars next year. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patriziaa Reggiani

The official Full length trailer for the highly anticipated drama SPENCER starring Kristen Stewart is here!

My opinion: Kinda expected more from it tbh, looks parody-ish, I've watched too much crown and this was kinda let down, anyways still excited for the movie.

Your thoughts?

I will not watch House of Gucci

Holy ****, this looks incredible!! Kristen already killed it in the trailer! I wouldn't be mad of she wins the Oscar. 

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

CyanDante

Having read the stellar reviews about the film and Kristen's performance, the trailer doesn't do justice to that I feel. :cyanlights:

I truly hope Kristen gets her rightfully deserved redemption through this role. :kara:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

i don't know in some scenes i just see Kristen being Kristen with a wig. I love her i just watch that Xmas movie with her last night and she was amazing but i can't help thinking this role was meant for another actress :v

androiduser
16 minutes ago, dojo said:

i don't know in some scenes i just see Kristen being Kristen with a wig.

I can barely recognize her, to me she looks a lot like Rachel McAdams

MelbHawker

I need to see it.. I don’t doubt her as an actress, I just don’t see the resemblance in her face to Diana & I haven’t been as wowed by the trailers as most have. The film does look stunning, though. 

OMonster

She sounds too whispery for me. 

Also... why does the film look so cheap? Charles and the Queen look like they're being played by impressionists. It feels like a very cheap version of The Crown. 

I fear that nothing about the Royal family will ever live up to The Crown. It's highly, highly superior to every other piece of media I've seen about them. And based on this trailer, Emma Corin is by far the superior Diana. But let's see. I absolutely want to be proven wrong.

subtext / fantasy

48 minutes ago, Reality said:

She's definitely getting nominated for this movie

100% it's pretty much confirmed at this point. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Archived