Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga on the next decade : The Face (interview)

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani

So A new interview from 'The Face' have been released in context of Gaga's collaboration with Dom Perignon and prediction on how her next 10 years of career will look like:

“If I could predict the next decade… I don’t know if I could predict the next decade, but I certainly could pray for the next decade,” she told us. “I could work every day in the spirit of a beloved community for the next decade, a decade where humanity comes together celebrating the stories of many and not just the stories of one.”

Read the interview:

https://theface.com/culture/lady-gaga-dom-perignon-interview-born-this-way-foundation

I will not watch House of Gucci

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Oreo said:

“If I could predict the next decade… I don’t know if I could predict the next decade, but I certainly could pray for the next decade,”

Lighten up sis :ladyhaha:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Mother of Puppies
3 minutes ago, Stef said:

Lighten up sis :ladyhaha:

Maybe it'll be the new "100 people" :trollga: (jk)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

9 minutes ago, Oreo said:

“If I could predict the next decade… I don’t know if I could predict the next decade, but I certainly could pray for the next decade,” 

G U C C I

It's a well spoken and thoughtful statement but I wish she could be a little more light hearted at times. I miss her ability to mix being straight forward, brash and unpredictable in interviews. Now all we get are these summarized introductions of a dissertation and all just feels so heavy. It was hard for me to watch or read all of her interviews during ASIB because of how overly emotionally heavy she was during that period. WHICH I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND considering she was going through such a hard time in her life. But she says she is out of that now and into a better head space so maybe everything won't be so intense. I struggle immensely with depression and I am currently sliding back into that space now and it would be really uplifting to see some joy from her.

5 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

It's a well spoken and thoughtful statement but I wish she could be a little more light hearted at times. I miss her ability to mix being straight forward, brash and unpredictable in interviews. Now all we get are these summarized introductions of a dissertation and all just feels so heavy. It was hard for me to watch or read all of her interviews during ASIB because of how overly emotionally heavy she was during that period. WHICH I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND considering she was going through such a hard time in her life. But she says she is out of that now and into a better head space so maybe everything won't be so intense. I struggle immensely with depression and I am currently sliding back into that space now and it would be really uplifting to see some joy from her.

i feel like she have this pressure to be seen as emotially intelligent, deep, profound woman but i hope she realizes we will still love her is she shows her basic bitch side more often

I hoped she'd talk about music and movies while reading the title :sweat: She honestly doesn't have to be so woke and serious all the time :rip:

These interviews for these promotions all feel so sterile. It's like her personality went into hiding. Though, it's promotional for this champagne, so it makes sense for her to try not to say anything that might be controversial at all though. So probably not much to say as the idea of doing an interview for The Face, yet really being there to promote Dom Perignon is kind of ludicrous in the first place. She must feel like Bill Murray in Lost in Translation when he was doing those liquor ads.

• Patriziaa Reggiani changed the title to Gaga on the next decade : The Face (interview)

Archived