💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Secrets of Dumbledore

COOOK

Featured Posts

Loved the first two films and so excited for this! Seems like I’m in the minority though :laughga:

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defmix100
On 9/23/2021 at 2:30 PM, littlepotter said:

My name is little potter and i still haven't seen the crimes of grindr vald

what's your avi?

Not The Real Gaga
3 hours ago, Chromatislaps said:

Grindelwald was already portrayed by two actors (Colin Farrell and Johnny Depp) in the first movie, I don't think it will be difficult to justify the recasting.

But I would have prefered Johnny playing Grindelwald throughout the franchise. Honestly I hope Amber Heard will still be ousted from her role on Aquaman 2 for her shenanigans.. :sick:

Different situation. In the first one, it's part of the story. 

19 hours ago, HermioneT said:

My name is Hermione and I really really dread this new movies after having seen crimes of Grindelwald (which I can only describe as atrocious). :selena: I mean there have been some, very few promising aspects in the fantastic beasts series which could have been part of amazing movies and a whole new part of the wizarding world, but somehow this whole franchise got on a very wrong path.

I should have realized that J.K.R.s work was deemed to go only downhill further on the second I laid my eyes on the epilogue of deathly hallows which was the biggest disappointment in my quite young life back then.

Really? I like the epilogue, I remember it mostly from the audiobook, but it felt the way it should be, to me. ''All was well.''

Cursed child ruined it tho. J.K.Rowling really lost a lot of her credibility the last few years. Harry Potter is almost like a second Disney now, with it's themeparks and shops. I'm a proud fan, but I also miss the times when it was just popular and succesful books/movies and not this huge brand.

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Defmix100 said:

what's your avi?

Stream this amazing song future of pop

chaeri pls

13 hours ago, alecks said:

I’m interested in how they’re going to explain recasting Grindelwald. Magic is an easy excuse, but it’s not canon.

Him getting a whole face overhaul at the height of power would definitely have been mentioned lol

I think it will be similar to when Dumbledore was recasted in Prisoner of Azkaban. So they won't explain it.

HermioneT
1 hour ago, Galvon said:

Really? I like the epilogue, I remember it mostly from the audiobook, but it felt the way it should be, to me. ''All was well.''

Cursed child ruined it tho. J.K.Rowling really lost a lot of her credibility the last few years. Harry Potter is almost like a second Disney now, with it's themeparks and shops. I'm a proud fan, but I also miss the times when it was just popular and succesful books/movies and not this huge brand.

Well, it felt just so lame and uninspired. And not to start with the names of these poor kids... even my pree teen Fan fictions had probably more fitting ones:sweat: I declared the epilogue not canon for me years later :yennefer:

But yeah, looking back the epilogue was what people expected and it does fit the whole work, but with the cursed child it went downhill extremely fast and obvious.

She / hers

4 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

Dear god, this is terrifying. She's going to make them live in huts or something awful.

Not huts  :sweat:

Big Reputation

Actually so excited for this! I’ve missed the wizarding world sooo much. I just hope it’s better than the second FB movie :sweat:

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

• 2 weeks later...
TheDemonIClingTo
On 9/24/2021 at 1:24 PM, ItWasntLaauv said:

I unfortunately really didn’t care for the first Fantastic Beasts. Is the second one worth seeing?

harry potter no GIF

Archived