Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Secrets of Dumbledore

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still haven't seen Crimes of Grindelwald. After hearing about all the mistakes, like Mcgonnagall appearing while she wasn't even born around the time that movie takes place, I'm kinda over it. 

bionic
2 minutes ago, Galvon said:

I still haven't seen Crimes of Grindelwald. After hearing about all the mistakes, like Mcgonnagall appearing while she wasn't even born around the time that movie takes place, I'm kinda over it. 

Its a terrible film from start to finish IMO. It can be summed up by the fact they made a character join a wizard supremacist cult with the motivation that she somehow thinks the wizard supremacist cult will help make society accept her relationship with a non magic person

buy bionic

5 minutes ago, bionic said:

Its a terrible film from start to finish IMO. It can be summed up by the fact they made a character join a wizard supremacist cult with the motivation that she somehow thinks the wizard supremacist cult will help make society accept her relationship with a non magic person

The fact that it is going to be a series of 5 movies and they allready ruined it with the second movie doesn't make me hyped ennough to watch it.

Also this Newt Scamander character seems to be so involved in the history of Albus and Grindelwald, and he is the main character in this Fantastic Beast series. Why is he so importand but you never heard anything about him in the the Harry Potter books/movies? other than him being the author of a book they hardly mentioned.

It may be entertaning, but they say the same about The Cursed Child and that story is full of weird plotholes, continuity errors and everyone acting out of charackter. And only J.K. Rowling is to blame for that, which is the worst part because she is the original creater.

bionic
1 minute ago, Galvon said:

The fact that it is going to be a series of 5 movies and they allready ruined it with the second movie doesn't make me hyped ennough to watch it.

Also this Newt Scamander character seems to be so involved in the history of Albus and Grindelwald, and he is the main character in this Fantastic Beast series. Why is he so importand but you never heard anything about him in the the Harry Potter books/movies? other than him being the author of a book they hardly mentioned.

It may be entertaning, but they say the same about The Cursed Child and that story is full of weird plotholes, continuity errors and everyone acting out of charackter. And only J.K. Rowling is to blame for that.

The first Fantastic Beasts was pretty low-key so wouldn't really make history, and in the second one Newt is more of a narrator and observer than a major player. Things happen around him and he reacts to them, he doesn't really drive the story at all. I expect this to continue.

Really they should've kept Fantastic Beasts series as a cool fantasy adventure series and have the Wizarding War Grindelwald films as a separate series

buy bionic

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, Monster647 said:

Theories on what it could be: 

- Albus & Grindelwald romantic past reveal
- Ariana death in between three way duel of Albus, Aberforth, and Grindelwald (although I think this happened when they were way younger based on Skeeter’s Dumbledore book from Deathly Hallows) 
- Something about Aurelius / Credence 

Third one is the most likely honestly. 

I was thinking what does Ms. Grande have to do with this? :bear:

TortureMeOnReplay
16 minutes ago, bionic said:

I watched the film twice and I STILL don't remember what happened. 

15 minutes ago, bionic said:

The first Fantastic Beasts was pretty low-key so wouldn't really make history, and in the second one Newt is more of a narrator and observer than a major player. Things happen around him and he reacts to them, he doesn't really drive the story at all. I expect this to continue.

Really they should've kept Fantastic Beasts series as a cool fantasy adventure series and have the Wizarding War Grindelwald films as a separate series

I thought the first Fantastic Beasts was nice, but they really are trying to connect everything with Hogwarts and characters from the Harry Potter series all the time. It feels forced, especially the whole story I've heard about Nagini. Some references is nice and interesting, but from what I heard it's all a bit too coincidental if you aske me. Yes a seperating series would have been better I think.

The setting is Brazil by the way.

So they might show Brazilian ministry of magic, their native fantastic beasts and the magician school, etc

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CautiousLurker
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The setting is Brazil by the way.

So they might show Brazilian ministry of magic, their native fantastic beasts and the magician school, etc

Oh interesting

You know what they say, whatever happens in Brazil, stays heterosexual :vegas:

Archived