💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lana Del Rey in bitter row with Lorde

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

If this is even true….. Not Lana thinking she invented these styles of melodies and production when it was Jack Jackoff that did the heavy lifting :ladyhaha:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Monster

How the tables have turned. :wtfga:

Lorde in 2013:

”Q: As a young woman, have you felt it necessary to call attention to the control you’ve taken over things? Or to remind people that you’re both a writer and singer? 

A: Absolutely. I think a lot of women in this industry maybe aren’t doing so well for the girls. I’ve read interviews where certain big female stars are like, “I’m not a feminist.” I’m like, That’s not what it’s about. She’s great, but I listened to that Lana Del Rey record and the whole time I was just thinking it’s so unhealthy for young girls to be listening to, you know: "I’m nothing without you." This sort of shirt-tugging, desperate, don’t leave me stuff. That’s not a good thing for young girls, even young people, to hear. I don’t really have any girls songs [for the new record]. I should have. But I think the way in which I assert myself as not being about that stuff is by writing about it in a way that’s a bit less obvious and less cloying. There are a couple songs on the record about relationship-y stuff, but I make sure to write about it in a way that you don’t know if it’s a friend or a relationship, because that’s something that’s personal to me.”

Source: https://www.thefader.com/2013/08/08/interview-lorde/#ixzz2eqtozq2v

Shoooook!!! :wtfga:

Find your freedom in the music

All the fans of both women are probably in dilemma rn :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I don’t think Lana is a petty as needing lorde to publicly admit the songs sound alike. I find the lyrical content of Stoned really intriguing so I read a BTS of making of the song and the instrumental was something Jack already had already put together and Lorde wrote lyrics over it. It was also him who pushed lorde to release Stoned as a single because it was ‘really really good’ 

1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

[Lana] is refusing to go public with the statement
Lana to take legal action and sue her fellow music-maker.

a big jump lmao just tweet it girl! iphone notes it!

Lona Delery

i dont believe this is true tbh

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Emigrante

I love Lana but at the same time, she can be bitter sometimes and can create dramas out of actually nothing. It's good she's standing up for herself but she has this "dissy" side of hers which I don't like. 

The fact that she wrote Fvcked my way up to the top about Lorde and so legit about Gaga is so immature to even consider. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

RahrahWitch

The songs do have similarities so I kind of get why she'd get a bit upset. This is Jack's fault, he produced all of those songs using very very similar sounds.

Archived