💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Normani shows interest for a Lady Marmalade remake w/Ariana, Megan, Dua

COOOK

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

The problem is rehasing old songs and never creating original ones. Lady Marmalade is Lady Marmalade if you can't find the creativity and the talent in you to create an iconic song and moment on your own then you are in deep trouble

but lady marmalade is a cover from an even older song so i think it would be hawt to re-imagine it again for a third time.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dojo said:

but lady marmalade is a cover from an even older song so i think it would be hawt to re-imagine it again for a third time.

Just like Ariana using my favorite things for 7 rings. But redoing lady marmalade as the way it was in 00s, is easy, too easy. Thinking and working on making an old song sound modern, takes work and creativity. It's just too easy and im kinda tired of people taking things from the past and redo them. Next we gonna have a remake of Baby one more time sang by Addison Rae. Well she already did a remake of She's all that movie from the 90s. Just have something original for once. Jesus

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

The problem is rehasing old songs and never creating original ones. Lady Marmalade is Lady Marmalade if you can't find the creativity and the talent in you to create an iconic song and moment on your own then you are in deep trouble

Lady Marmalade is a 1975 song. It deserves as many iconic versions as A Star Is Born.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Lady Marmalade is a 1975 song. It deserves as many iconic versions as A Star Is Born.

Using it and making it modern takes a lot of work. I would love to see 4 ladies working on another song from the past, the past past not 90s, and make it modern. We will see if they'll work on it and what they come up with. Using how it was in 00s is jsut tooooo easy

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

Using it and making it modern takes a lot of work. I would love to see 4 ladies working on another song from the past, the past past not 90s, and make it modern. We will see if they'll work on it and what they come up with. Using how it was in 00s is jsut tooooo easy

I don't disagree. I think Donna Summer has a catalog of songs that could be huge right now. Including the duet she had with Barbra Streisand. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Healed My Heart

omg I forgot how messy that single cover was :laughga: what is going on with Pink's pose?

Iconic

She/her 💗💜💙

TortureMeOnReplay
8 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

Give me a f*cking break, this has nothing to do with her race and everything to do with her lazy and entitled approach to her career.

You should be reported for flamebait with a comment like this tbh :triggered:

If it's not race it's gender. If it's not gender it's genre. If it's not genre it's age. They're always gonna find SOMETHING to generalize an artist under to dodge criticisms. 

memomemome

Normani career trajectory, is... a choice.

I feel like her hype is revolving mostly on the stans community.

I mean Camila when started out not quite big, and progressively bigger towards debut album.

She and her team really should put faith and released stuff till see what's clicks.

Good luck for her though.

Tinnitus15
16 hours ago, Lumiere said:

I'd rather have Gaga, Katy, Rihanna and Cardi/Doja/Megan

Didn’t Katy say she wants a collab with Gaga and Rihanna inspired by Lady Marmalade ?

5 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Didn’t Katy say she wants a collab with Gaga and Rihanna inspired by Lady Marmalade ?

yeah it was an interview or something

Archived