Featured Posts

edengowon

she's a lot less iconic and famous than she thinks she is

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

These girls keep trying to "recreate" lady marmalade but i think Jessie j already inadvertently did that with bang bang 

& I think they tired to do the same approach with -

Why are people on here so hateful towards Normani? She is working hard and is having set backs that aren't under her control.

Honestly, I'm pretty sure if she was a white woman half of you wouldn't be so harsh. But then again it's GGD so thats unsurprising 

Cameltoe Chariot
6 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Why are people on here so hateful towards Normani? She is working hard and is having set backs that aren't under her control.

Honestly, I'm pretty sure if she was a white woman half of you wouldn't be so harsh. But then again it's GGD so thats unsurprising 

Give me a f*cking break, this has nothing to do with her race and everything to do with her lazy and entitled approach to her career.

You should be reported for flamebait with a comment like this tbh :triggered:

1 hour ago, Lumiere said:

I'd rather have Gaga, Katy, Rihanna and Cardi/Doja/Megan

Gaga would definitely not want to have Doja on, since her part of the income would also automatically go to Dr. Luke. But Cardi instead of Doja would make this still one for the AGES :giveup:

Also, some of y'all are wayyy too hard on Normani. She oozes star quality and most importantly has the talents to back it up. :applause:

That being said, I would much rather have a new song instead of a cover of an old song. 

13 minutes ago, Yennefer Stark said:

Gaga would definitely not want to have Doja on, since her part of the income would also automatically go to Dr. Luke. But Cardi instead of Doja would make this still one for the AGES :giveup:

I always forget that Doja is signed to Dr. Luke. But yeah Cardi would totally nail Lil Kim's flow in the original :firega:

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

& I think they tired to do the same approach with -

And it never ever reaches the same level of iconicness 

Starmie25
2 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

Except she would be the Mya of the situation 

:haroon:

What's wrong with Mya? She's a superb artist even still as independent.

gave us "Case of the ex", "Fallen", "My Love like wo" 🙏👀

Guillaume Hamon
44 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Why do we pretend white women like grande, Perry, Swift, Madonna or eilish didn't take way more crap on GGD than normani ? Each time someone dislike a black woman someone come and claim it wouldn't happen to a white act as if many weren't getting dissed much here...

Let's fight actual racism, it's not like we needed to make it up, it's sadly easy to find.

Guillaume Hamon

I would prefer:

Dua or Rihanna as mya.

Gaga as pink.

Ariana as Christina.

Megan as Kim.

Bree as Missy.

Adrenaliner

She just keeps digging a grave for herself doesn't she :koons:

Like if this remake would happen I am pretty sure Normani would not be part of it. First create a career for yourself.

Archived