💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Netflix: Britney vs Spears (Official Trailer) - September 28th release date

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Daenerys

“We had a source that was connected to the conservatorship that began to give us documents in the fall of 2020. This was the first time I had seen what people in the conservatorship at the inception of it said. It made me feel like I was on the right track. Because there was this overwhelming fear: What is it I don’t know? Why is the legal system, her father, everyone keeping her in this conservatorship? What if I am making a story about something where I just can’t have access to the right facts?

This is a two-and-a-half years long investigative process into the conservatorship. There has been an amazing amount of coverage, but that’s a really long time to be focused on this. We wanted to be the definitive place to understand the beginning, middle and hopefully what we will find out as the end of this saga. 

If you care about women, you should watch this movie. If you care about mental health, you should watch this movie. If you’re a fan of Britney Spears, you should watch this movie.”

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/movies/story/2021-09-22/britney-vs-spears-documentary-netflix-erin-lee-carr?_amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, aquiNo said:

IMG-1753.jpg

anyone know Bobby's position on #freebritney?

No idea, but it looks like it will be problematic 

Gimme More
18 minutes ago, aquiNo said:

IMG-1753.jpg

Well he has points, but he's literally done nothing publicly to support Britney either - he hasn't even said Free Britney.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

JazmineRice

I see it like 'take my picture, oh sh!t my neck itches, hold on, don't use that picture of me, ugh, you're just like my father'

48 minutes ago, aquiNo said:

IMG-1753.jpg

No clue, he and Sam seem to be good friends but I see Bobby follows Lou on IG. Altho that could be just industry networking…? He is a fan of Britney’s music and there was that rumour he would be her manager. I reckon that’d be cool if he was!

But who knows whether all these managers are connected to Lou and wilfully overlook her involvement? 

Sinfullota
15 hours ago, Gimme More said:

Fe is in this doc too!

britney-spears-doc-september-2021-02.jpg

Yes I read that! Britney's real mom is in it, which makes it more credible:heart:

FREEPALESTINE

in think we should not watch this, the real ones know the **** do not support stream where we do not know if that is for good or no good to britney

She have been so strong. 

She is really living up her own words

britney-destiny.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived