Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Netflix: Britney vs Spears (Official Trailer) - September 28th release date

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More
14 minutes ago, Spock said:

I mean, here for the exposure but this looks like sensationalist trash tbh 

Sensational trash? What she's been through is insane and it is a crazy story so it is going to look 'sensational'.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More
16 minutes ago, Sinfullota said:

This is gonna be HUGE! I have a feeling this one will be even bigger than Framing Britney Spears, because it seems this one is digging deeper and unraveling a lot of shady stuff + it's on a worldwide streaming platform. Has Netflix ever hyped up a release like this? they even pulled a Britney and did a teaser teasing the trailer. The poster and title are epic!

Fe is in this doc too!

britney-spears-doc-september-2021-02.jpg

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Blastertoyo
36 minutes ago, qoqo said:

I don’t like it… sends the message that she suffocates herself
Its the other way around 

I prefer just black background with white text 

BRITNEY

VS

SPEARS

much more impactful 

please enlighten me to death

27 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Sensational trash? What she's been through is insane and it is a crazy story so it is going to look 'sensational'.

I am aware, thanks but the NYT documentary did not look or feel sensational.

This trailer with those dramatic sound bites and edits makes it look super tabloidy 

who will love me when the night is over

ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, Spock said:

I am aware, thanks but the NYT documentary did not look or feel sensational.

This trailer with those dramatic sound bites and edits makes it look super tabloidy 

It’s Netflix. They’re doing it to get clicks. Also Ngl, the entire story is absolutely crazy so it makes sense 

Luke78619

Do we know if this is gonna be in the format of following Britney around and hearing her story from her, or is it one where outsiders talk about what’s been happening

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Gimme More
6 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Do we know if this is gonna be in the format of following Britney around and hearing her story from her, or is it one where outsiders talk about what’s been happening

She's not involved at all.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

DavidLuis198
12 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

1 hour ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Looks cool but not that different from the one on Hulu "Framing Britney Spears". Was hoping for, idk, an interview with her or something different than what we've already seen/know. Will still be watching obviously.

She's not allowed to be interviewed about the conservatorship, and all her interviews have to be approved by her father and his team, so no chance of something like this

I don't know how to write in english

BlingNotTheMusic
18 minutes ago, DavidLuis198 said:

She's not allowed to be interviewed about the conservatorship, and all her interviews have to be approved by her father and his team, so no chance of something like this

Oh ok that makes sense. I wonder how this will be different from the other documentary. Maybe just more updated. 

Gimme More
12 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Oh ok that makes sense. I wonder how this will be different from the other documentary. Maybe just more updated. 

This one is more about the Conservatorship years apparently - Framing Britney BARELY scratched the surface, it missed out SO much.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
Just now, COOOK said:

It looks more like... her sister? :deadbanana:

It looks like early 2000s Britney to me.

Plus JL never looked this good :billie:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

1 hour ago, Sinfullota said:

This is gonna be HUGE! I have a feeling this one will be even bigger than Framing Britney Spears, because it seems this one is digging deeper and unraveling a lot of shady stuff + it's on a worldwide streaming platform. Has Netflix ever hyped up a release like this? they even pulled a Britney and did a teaser teasing the trailer. The poster and title are epic!

I found Framing BS to be such a boring docu with no depth to it at all. I was surprised people were surprised it didnt win an award. It had no depth no info on it, just a little bio of Britney's story, it didn't dare to talk about Lou Taylor even. I think this one will be much better

Daenerys

What makes this different from Framing Britney is that these sources were fed legitimate documents from a mole on team con. It’s gonna go WAYYYY deeper than what Framing did. I wonder if Jamie found this out, couldn’t find a legal foothold to stop it and then decided to step out of the c-ship so he had time to run and hide. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived