💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Netflix: Britney vs Spears (Official Trailer) - September 28th release date

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Gimme More changed the title to Netflix: Britney vs Spears (Official Trailer) - September 28th release date
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, qoqo said:

I don’t like it… sends the message that she suffocates herself
Its the other way around 

Well it’s her own family so it makes some kind of sense..

6 minutes ago, qoqo said:

I don’t like it… sends the message that she suffocates herself
Its the other way around 

I see it like, she has to hold her tongue, she can’t let herself speak the truth 

Sinfullota

This is gonna be HUGE! I have a feeling this one will be even bigger than Framing Britney Spears, because it seems this one is digging deeper and unraveling a lot of shady stuff + it's on a worldwide streaming platform. Has Netflix ever hyped up a release like this? they even pulled a Britney and did a teaser teasing the trailer. The poster and title are epic!

I mean, here for the exposure but this looks like sensationalist trash tbh 

who will love me when the night is over

BlingNotTheMusic

Looks cool but not that different from the one on Hulu "Framing Britney Spears". Was hoping for, idk, an interview with her or something different than what we've already seen/know. Will still be watching obviously.

Isn't Britney against all these documentaries about her? I'll probably be watching but it still feels like another form of exploitation, although to be fair, this situation does need exposure so people will know how disgusting it is.

12 minutes ago, urgirl said:

I see it like, she has to hold her tongue, she can’t let herself speak the truth 

she has to keep it down/put pressure on her throat not to cough up the nasty slime that is her dad :vegas:  (it = the truth, her father, herself, etc.) she‘s literally holding it against her, if you know what i mea:ally:

stella + elliot = stelliot

Archived