💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

House of Gucci Early reviews

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani

So apparently House of Gucci had it's initial screening on Monday, and there are few reviews floating on the internet! Take them with a huge grain of salt, most of them seems to like Gaga's acting but the overall reception seems to be mixed. Let's just wait for the official reviews to come in.

Here are some:

Again take them with a huge grain of salt!

The movie reviewers says, the movie was unfinished (without music) and had some editing issues, I may remind the early test screening of ASIB had very negative reviews, so this seems good!

Here's one more(it's translated):

And please these are just rumors.

I will not watch House of Gucci

• Patriziaa Reggiani changed the title to House of Gucci Early reviews
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure early reviews of ASIB criticised the screenplay and flow of the film a lot too 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Pretty sure early reviews of ASIB criticised the screenplay and flow of the film a lot too 

Yeah I remember, the pacing of the film was criticised.

what kind of reviews you can do for an unfinished movie???

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

InTheCloset
1 minute ago, A MESS said:

messy ones

The abyss stares back

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, A MESS said:

Not unfinished, early testing reviews are given to limited critics and audiences of different cuts of the film. When ASIB was screen tested there were multiple cuts of the film being tested for the release, I'm hoping it's the same for HOG.

Patriziaa Reggiani
Just now, dojo said:

a COMEDY / DRAMA? I didn't have that on my bingo card

I think they meant the golden globe category, there are drama and comedy/musical for the acting categories.

1 minute ago, Oreo said:

Not unfinished, early testing reviews are given to limited critics and audiences of different cuts of the film. When ASIB was screen tested there were multiple cuts of the film being tested for the release, I'm hoping it's the same for HOG.

Someone said that there wasn’t any music in it so I’d guess it was unfinished 

Patriziaa Reggiani
Just now, Applepear said:

Someone said that there wasn’t any music in it so I’d guess it was unfinished 

Yeah, that's what my guess is as well.

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, Applepear said:

Tbh we don’t even know if this is real. But I guess it fits with what grace Randolph said unfortunately 

Yeah but at the end of the day these are just rumor, I can't wait for the official reviews so we can have something concrete.

Bradley

Music and editing can do huge differences to an audience's perception, and can be added later. The writing, however, is more difficult to fix cause the movie has already been shot.

But some did appreciate the screenplay so we'll see about that.

I'm watching Impeachment: American Crime Story and some critics said the writing was unfocused but as a writing student, I really thought the writing of the first two episodes was great. I truly don't see how it pales in comparison to the earlier seasons, it feels on par. Maybe some critics just have unbelievably high expectations.

Reality

I don't know how real these screenshots are, but having an early screening of the movie is 1000% possible movie studios do it all the time. That's why stuff leaks out in some cases (maybe that's where Grace Randolph's sources got their info from). 

🖤👹

Archived