Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney formally asks to end conservatorship this Fall

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More
Rosengart's statement:

E_6JMqHUcAUgqYc?format=png&name=medium

Britney's attorney, Mathew Rosengart, just filed legal docs setting up Britney's exit from the conservatorship this fall. 

Rosengart agrees with Jamie Spears - the conservatorship no longer serves any real purpose and should end immediately. Rosengart also agrees that the conservatorship should end without Britney having to undergo a medical evaluation, something she is adamantly against. 

Per TMZ, Rosengart adds that there have been major changes in Britney's life that warrants the end of the conservatorship, for example Britney having the "capacity and capability to identify, engage, and instruct counsel of her own choice."

In the new docs, Rosengart quotes Jamie's filing, saying: "If Ms. Spears wants to terminate the conservatorship and believes that she can handle her own life, Mr. Spears believes that she should get that chance."

Britney is seeking out a "termination plan" to be created  immediately to end this ordeal once and for all.

Next week's court hearing on September 29th will address Jamie's exit. Rosengart listed out a bunch of reasons why and pointed out Jamie has banked millions of dollars off Britney. 

Rosengart says Jamie never had the right to be Britney's conservator as he has no training or education in finance. 

Rosengart wants the judge to appoint a conservator of her estate on a temporary basis to replace Jamie while they work on a transition plan before ending the con entirely. 

Rosengart also doubled down that Britney desperately wants Jamie out, saying he's looking to end "the Kafkaesque nightmare imposed upon her by her father so that her dignity and basic liberties can be restored."

Source: TMZ

Court documents should be out soon..

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Gimme More changed the title to Britney formally asks to end conservatorship this Fall
InTheCloset

i always wanted to move to states but such things scare me. britney is a big name and if something like this can happen to her there it can happen to anyone. and no one would care about some unknown person. and the movie i care a lot scared me even more, since i'll be cut off from family. 

but really happy for britney tho. i hope she gets free once and for all

The abyss stares back

thehanyo
2 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

i always wanted to move to states but such things scare me. britney is a big name and if something like this can happen to her there it can happen to anyone. and no one would care about some unknown person. and the movie i care a lot scared me even more, since i'll be cut off from family. 

it only happens to very, very wealthy people who lose their minds. you should be good haha.

My biggest wish if the c-ship ends is for her to do a tell-all interview and expose EVERYONE and EVERYTHING who treated her badly those last 13 years. And for her to sue them ALL, family, management, doctors etc...

I also hope she won't quit music and will get her passion for it back, but in her own terms without any pressure from labels etc. She is one of the sweetest soul and she truly deserves to be happy.

InTheCloset
6 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

it only happens to very, very wealthy people who lose their minds. you should be good haha.

how wealthy? the woman in the movie wasnt that wealthy. and then i went on to different sites reading about such cases and i read that in most cases they do target middle class too since its easier to  get rid of them with not much attorney support.

and im going to be very wealthy. you bitch how dare u call me poor in future?:sharon:. im joking dont take it seriously. i have to tread carefully. i created the simu thread and most people hate me here now

The abyss stares back

Gimme More
19 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Good lawyer

9 minutes ago, Lucas said:

My biggest wish if the c-ship ends is for her to do a tell-all interview and expose EVERYONE and EVERYTHING who treated her badly those last 13 years. And for her to sue them ALL, family, management, doctors etc...

I also hope she won't quit music and will get her passion for it back, but in her own terms without any pressure from labels etc. She is one of the sweetest soul and she truly deserves to be happy.

Rosengart made a statement!

E_6JMqHUcAUgqYc?format=png&name=medium

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More

Britney's Conservator of the person Jodi also agrees to the Conservatorship ending.

E_6Np7OVEAMx8Zu?format=png&name=900x900

#JusticeForBritney ♡

thehanyo
7 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

how wealthy? the woman in the movie wasnt that wealthy. and then i went on to different sites reading about such cases and i read that in most cases they do target middle class too since its easier to  get rid of them with not much attorney support.

and im going to be very wealthy. you bitch how dare u call me poor in future?:sharon:. im joking dont take it seriously. i have to tread carefully. i created the simu thread and most people hate me here now

Haha, I didn't take offense! I think whether someone is wealthy or middle-class, it seems like you still need to prove to a judge one of the three things:

People who are significantly disabled by mental illness, elderly individuals who lack mental capacity due to medical conditions such as dementia, or individuals with developmental disabilities who lack the capacity to manage their own affairs.

So, by all means, become wealthy -- just don't go crazy or get old lol.

InTheCloset
12 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Haha, I didn't take offense! I think whether someone is wealthy or middle-class, it seems like you still need to prove to a judge one of the three things:

People who are significantly disabled by mental illness, elderly individuals who lack mental capacity due to medical conditions such as dementia, or individuals with developmental disabilities who lack the capacity to manage their own affairs.

So, by all means, become wealthy -- just don't go crazy or get old lol.

but seriously this thing scares me. i know for sure that i wont have family supporting me as they all would hate me for abandoning religion and because of my sexuality. friends i wont trust them. i probably wont have a partner because im weird. so in short i'll be old and at the mercy of my conservators

and how much is wealthy? like how much annual earning? ballpark?

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset
2 minutes ago, dojo said:

Basketball Wives Wine GIF by VH1

the amount of shade that was thrown at me. but i will make myself very wealthy. money is everything for me and i'll do anything to get it:firega:

The abyss stares back

JusKeepBreathin
32 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Yeah 360 million people in the US are afraid that what happened to Britney can happen to them. Makes sense. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived