💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Normani in Rihanna's 'Savage x Fenty Show Vol. 3'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

She looks so gorgeous and the men in the box :queenga:

Normani should really start teasing her next single though, the long breaks will hurt her career in the long run. 

Adrenaliner
1 hour ago, Loyalty said:

She looks so gorgeous and the men in the box :queenga:

Normani should really start teasing her next single though, the long breaks will hurt her career in the long run. 

She is waiting for god to tell her she is ready

172f4cdcb8e1c6984343bbc68202f40f5715a36d

11 hours ago, Loyalty said:

the long breaks will hurt her career in the long run. 

I think her career's already hurt. Motivation was good imo, but she herself lost interest and stopped promoting it (she just recently confessed she didn't like the song). Wild Side didn't live up to the expectations after the long break, but did pretty decent numbers because of Cardi B. Then the entitlement that came when she initially wasn't going to perform at the VMAs made her quite the joke in Twitterverse.

Her label should've been more smart to start teasing the follow up, but again they're paying her dust...

4 hours ago, COOOK said:

I think her career's already hurt. Motivation was good imo, but she herself lost interest and stopped promoting it (she just recently confessed she didn't like the song). Wild Side didn't live up to the expectations after the long break, but did pretty decent numbers because of Cardi B. Then the entitlement that came when she initially wasn't going to perform at the VMAs made her quite the joke in Twitterverse.

Her label should've been more smart to start teasing the follow up, but again they're paying her dust...

Exactly. I don’t think that the label are to blame though, Normani doesn’t have the drive to do whatever it takes to be as great as she thinks she is…. Not every video has to be Motivation/Wild Side type of slayage and that’s what I think she needs to find the balance with… 

9 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

holyy f*** this is AMAZING

those movements, the fit, the stares, the mood

she always brings her a + game in the fenty shows

JusKeepBreathin

Why is she holding a microphone??? 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived